Hilde: Q&A/General Discussion Thread

Is dis a trash CAS? :c But yeah her moveset is delicious. A lot of people get hit by her A+B, easy follow up with C2B -> C2A.

JuTyA.jpg
how did you post your CAS? I would like to show some of mine O:

how did you post your CAS? I would like to show some of mine O:
Take an screenshot on the PS3 photo mode, then upload it here...really simple.
I think the main reason why Hilde is not popular online is because of her timings, she has a very strict timing for almost anything and with the slightest lag you will miss all of her combos.

Take an screenshot on the PS3 photo mode, then upload it here...really simple.
I think the main reason why Hilde is not popular online is because of her timings, she has a very strict timing for almost anything and with the slightest lag you will miss all of her combos.
i have a xbox 360 so how does that work? lol

"Prove me wrong"? What are we in junior high? Maybe you wanna meet out by the tree at 3:00 and duke it out...
Pathetic, gtfo. And yes prove me wrong show me that there are more than 10 players online with Hilde that are not scrubs using lameass CAS.

Hilde is not meant to be use only, even the slightest lag will cause any combo to fail. Online is for natsus, pats and mitsus.

Really?

Hilde online isn't completely unusable. And online isn't the realm of Natsu, Pats and Mitsus. All sorts of scrub talk there. Hilde has some good punish on exactly those characters online - another reason it would make no sense to say Hilde is garbage in the realm of those characters. 2A+B is great on Natsu AAB spam and also her B[K] (I think?) and easy to do. Ideally, you could duck this on reaction but even if you can't.... 2A+B and they're back in Hilde's ideal range.

22B -> CE works fine, C2B 3B BE loop works fine, A+G C2B B+K works fine. C2B C2A series works fine. The only thing that I think is impossible online is 22B C2B ~ G ~ B+K. But sometimes I doubt that last one isn't completely random offline......

Then I'm lagging as f%ck cause when I do 22B online, the next thing I see is the opponent up and guarding. Although I do lag a lot :P

Pathetic, gtfo. And yes prove me wrong show me that there are more than 10 players online with Hilde that are not scrubs using lameass CAS.

Hilde is not meant to be use only, even the slightest lag will cause any combo to fail. Online is for natsus, pats and mitsus.

Who are you to tell anyone their CAS are lame? I take a hell of a long time making mine and am proud of them. However if no one else liked them, who cares? They are creations of ones imagination not subject to be "lame".

Plus you seem to be a prick nonetheless, why would I waste my time playing anyone of the sort? This isnt the streets, puffing your chest doesnt earn you any cred.

And you're laggy.

One time I was banned from 4 chan for posting the statement "PROVE ME WRONG"
So in my ban appeal I said
"I SHOULD BE UNBANNED BECAUSE IT TAKES ME 20 SECONDS TO IP RENEW. PROVE ME WRONG" I wasnt unbanned....
Of course this was back in high school...good times

ps cas discussion doesnt belong in the sa.... Gonna vomit in my mouth...

But yeah hilde 2a+b is a great get off me move it tcs slightly backdashes and if your opponet isnt ready for it...hard to punish

I decided to try out Hilde earlier this week. My friend chose Maxi.

I caught him with Hilde's CE a couple times while he was in back-turned. The first sequence connected as normal, but the last hit whiffed. I've seen footage of Hilde's CE fully connecting on a back-turned opponent. Is this range-dependent? A Maxi-specific bug?

Sony currently has my PS3, so I can't test it at home right now.

Back