Horror Movies

good lord insidious was terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible. watch poltergeist. it is the same movie only without a special effects team that is in 9th grade and darth maul playing the devil. oh also it is actually good.

some classic horror films that i like/respect as being truly haunting in the long run or original would be, in no particular order; the thing, event horizon, audition, rec as already mentioned...um...blair witch, the brood, poltergeist, fire in the sky, jaws, jacob's ladder, wicker man(original), the fly(remake), freaks.

Yes i think it is. I've never seen the original from the 50's or so.
But i've heard it's also good.
A few days ago I watched The Thing remake, the movie was SHIT!

I mean, really. The first 30 minutes or so were quite decent but then... meh. The movie lacks the atmosphere of the original, which was more darker and scarier. Instead, we get an excess of pretty bad special effects.

I'm not very fond of the Ju On (The Grudge) series. There are like 10 movies and each one is the same, only with different characters. Not to mention, over the time the movies became low-budget, you can see they are very amateur...

The only asian horror movie I look forward to is, of course, The Ring 3 under "Sadako 3D" title. It's been in production for quite some time, and they had released the first picture a few days ago...

sadako64_large.jpg

wtf Japanese Justin Bieber T_T

Horror movies? Playing the Ring is a horror movie by itself. You have to worry about the well, that Ivy player, and that TV.

Martyrs was a good movie. I'm really picky about movies in general, but my favorites are Sleepaway Camp and Right to Die.

Back