How did you come up with your username?

I thought about changing my name, but honestly Jaxel pretty much hates me. Can't say I blame him though. I can be a real douche sometimes and I'm trying to be better than that now.
If you ask nicely maybe he changes, dont be so harsh on yourself everyone is kinda discourteous sometimes

No need. I already have what I want. And Im not a douche to everyone. Nor am i on a quest to prove everybody wrong and make people think this game sucks. People have a right to their opinion for sure. But beyond expressing your opinion is just blatant hate. I only give "blantant hate" to those that deserve it.

Your welcome

Yah but you guys ,you see maybe him just want another chance, i mean just change his username and try again you know

I was looking on YouTube for cool cosplayers of my favorite games out of boredom. And I stumbled upon Shiekchanz' Kai (heavenly sword) cosplay.

Her secondary username was strawberritwili or something like that and since I didn't have a good one, mines was born. But I don't like it now hahaha. I should've stuck with my regular username.
And yeah it sounds dumb haha. XD

a really long time ago I was a huge DDR nut.
Max300 was first my dA username, then it became my everything username.
I use it, SDMax300 [SD for San Diego], and Derpinhouse [which came from a series of shenanigans and inside jokes], depending on what's taken

Well, mine is just random choice. First letters of my full name. Nothing very spectacular. I wish I could change my username as well.

Leshain is technically an Acronym for something. It's my middle and last name combined, but a guild in a game used to play back in 2010 to mid 2011 nicknamed me for some reason, it was Leader.Energy.Surge... forget the rest lol, it's been awhile.

Mine's the name of a character I made in Morrowind and later Oblivion and Skyrim. Basically, my stealth character for the Elder Scrolls series. It somehow became my username for all things video game related. Not really sure why. XD

from one of those simpsons episodes when bart calls moe's tavern and gives him a fake name
anita life = i need a life
my psn's namesake is from my obsession for boba tea and i drink a lot of tea too

My first PSN. Which came from.... something that tried to sound mystical and strange. The PSN.... which I forgot the password to, was dusk90dawn. In hindsight.... sounds pretty stupid. My new one is more refined... and I prefer this new one, despite being not much different.

Back