How did you come up with your username?

Need. To. KNOW!
Heheh, well then : K and S are the initials of my real name.

Kira is a variant of my first. One letter happens to be missing.
Summers has the first two letters of my last.

Kira Summers was the name of my first original character.
KiraxSummers looked kind of cute ^_^

Basically I screwed around with my actual name till I found something that sounded nice :D Have I screwed with you mind enough yet XD

I've been asked this question quite a lot at tournaments. People wonder how in the world I came up with "OOFMATIC", lol.

Basically it began around 10 years ago. After school 3 of my friends would often come over to my place and play 4 player Power Stone 2 on the Dreamcast.

I basically owned my friends in that game, and most of the time when I KO'd them they'd shout out "Oof!" in the form of an exclamation.

So when I was thinking of a username, I wanted something that wouldn't sound too serious, but would also be so original that I would be sure that no one in the world would ever think of it.

Meanwhile at the time of me trying to decide a forum name I was also listening to a bit of Nas' Illmatic album, which inspired me to use the word matic since I thought it sounded cool.

So I came up with OOFMATIC. OOF for the exclamation of pain or in my friends' case defeat, and MATIC which denotes something as automated. And all caps because every letter in my name is as equally important as the next. lol

OOFMATIC: Automatic Pain/Defeat. :P

My username came out of reading the book Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. After reading it I just felt like making my username based off of it so tried to use the name Kurtz. The character Kurtz is a man who jumps off the edge of sanity and plunges into the darkness of insanity. I really liked the fact that Kurtz is hardly seen at all in the novel and yet has such an overwhelming presence throughout the book regardless. I attempted to use the name Kurtz but it was taken where ever I attempted to use it. So I decided to replace the u with a y and hence my original username of Kyrtz was created. Over time I simply shortened it to Kyrt after people would constantly refer to me as such.

Mine actually stems from semi-controversy and will require some explanation (and most likely cast a downer on the thread, so sorry about that, lol):

First, history:
My family for the most part (not my parents, thankfully) are very religious which of course means I had to grow up with an ideology and set of beliefs thrust upon me by the rest of the family, which really caused problems when I was in my early teens:
To those of you who don't know, I'm gay and of course, that's a big no-no in pretty much any religion, my parents were fine with it but the others, not really. As you can imagine, this made me pretty angry and pretty much sparked my rebellious streak so I did a lot of stuff that was out of order: smoking, drinking, dabbled in a couple of drugs, having sex pretty early, shoplifting for the fun of it, you get the picture. The reason why is because most of my family were judging me based on a set of dumb beliefs and I decided not to just be athiest, but to just openly oppose religion altogether and do a lot of shit I was told was wrong because I decided, well if I'm a 'sinner' fuck it - I'll do it all. That's where 'Syn' comes from in my username because I refuse to be associated with Final Fantasy, so I spelled it differently, lol.
As for 'Raii' I came up with it when I was in my fantasy/gothic phase and decided it sounded good at the time, so that's where Synraii comes from. =/

However, I am changing it to Synfried on here soon for two reasons:
1. Because I'm a Siegfried player through and through and Syn is how I identify, so that part was staying (I'm actually getting Syn tattood next month).
2. The other two regular European posters in the Siegfried SA are Pantocrator (A holy mountain) and Sacharja (A prophet) so I wanted something equally unholy to stay, if only to mix things up a bit XD.

So yeah, that's me, lol.

It's my psn account name a name that I consider historic if i changed it it would never be the same as I'm amazing (: vain in my ability but I don't care. And it's the amazing1s because I play differently depending on my mood.

I wanted to be the most quoted person in the forums, and since people keep saying " Nobody is saying that..." or "Nobody this and Nobody that" I decided to call myself Mr. Nobody.

Seriously.

*goes back to getting drunk...*
Awww. come to my house and we will drink together :)

I came up with my username since I'm a fan of the Alexandra sisters
Yeah, that was tough to guess.

If Poland was a lot closer to Auckland New Zealand then I'll bring the beer and you provide the chips. And a Happy New year to you, my friend.
Likewise!

New Zealand? You live in a heaven on earth, I envy you.

I was originally tl_crow way back on soulcalibur.com (intials_prettycoolbirdthing) and Silks called me "Tender Lovin' Crow" in a tourney shouts thread. I panicked, my true nature revealed. Never again.

Dianand ~> Dyno ~> Dino (DEE-KNO)....

D.I.N.O = DeathIsNeverOver from Calibur Forums. Because DinozSC and Dinoz~Soul got banned, for Trolling WCMaxi.

So to let them know they can never get rid of me, and my powerful influence and opinion.

Death Is Never Over.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, my favourite Metroid and the game that introduced me to the series. Just knocked off the 'es' and tagged the first number that came to mind on the end.

Back