How did you come up with your username?

partisan.jpg

Um......explanation?

Azazel is the name of a fallen angel from many religions, he is the corrupter of humanity, I really liked that about him :P

It's too late.
You've turned him into a monster. He'll probably join a boy band now to boot.

you can take your lump of coal, turn that son bitch sideways... and stick it straight up your candy
I could, but I won't. Merry Christmas.

sorry...suppose we open a taboo subjects thread...
I'd check it out. Course it seems like it'd be harder to get the ball rolling in there than to subvert threads when it comes naturally.

whoa....I thought this was the "How did you get your nickname" thread. Get back on track people!!
Apologies amigo.

I have the least interesting backstory. I went through a phase where I simply didn't use handles or online names. I didn't really post on any forums, and when I did I just registered myself as Doug.

When I joined this site, I needed a handle but I dislike names that come across as too serious, so I asked myself, "What's funny? Hmm......sporks. Sporks are funny. Sporko"

I regret nothing

Without resorting to google I will say: Batman?

I was getting set to play a game of age of empires (the first one) with a freind and it came to me after thinking about it for waaaaay too long.

Hmmmm. A Ghengis Khan with a minion named Ghengis John. Well played pun I may add or am I overanalyzing it too much?

Hmmmm. A Ghengis Khan with a minion named Ghengis John. Well played pun I may add or am I overanalyzing it too much?
Nice guess Yoshi but you couldn't play the mongols until at least the second game (mighta been second game expansion pack.)
I think he just took the Ghengis Kahn name and slapped John on it since it rhymed.

Hang on a sec I gotta do this-
kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg

JOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHNNN!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much this. Also I laughed waaaay harder at this than I had any right to.

...hmmm, I was just some wee little kid who wanted an ubercool username, so I used something "deadly" and had an "x" in it.

But now that I think about, Fatal_Exodus does have unintentional biblical and religious background to it, since it's basically describing the Exodus- the escape of the Jews out of Egypt -and how it was pretty, well, fatal. Y'know, what with the Red Sea coming down upon the Egyptians when they followed them out of Egypt.

Well, I didn't think that would actually make sense, but I was raised in a strict Catholic home so...

When i made my name i had finished watching Bleach so i thought of my favorite Zanpakuto release phrase. Hisagi says Reap Kazeshini(Wind Death). I decided on Reave for some originality because i have seen enough Reapers(enter random # combination) on XBL and other internet stuff. I also like the the thought of depriving people of their wins.

Back