How did you come up with your username?

Weird ideas are the norm in my world. Check out this unreleased story written by MONEYMUFFINS:

"Some woman told her husband to sleep on the couch. Then she snuggled up with her pair of socks and sang lullabies to it. Later on the socks woke up and studied times tables. They did this on a regular basis. The end."
LoL what the fuck?

Weird ideas are the norm in my world. Check out this unreleased story written by MONEYMUFFINS:

"Some woman told her husband to sleep on the couch. Then she snuggled up with her pair of socks and sang lullabies to it. Later on the socks woke up and studied times tables. They did this on a regular basis. The end."

The sequel:

One day a man decided to make a hat that looked like a squirrel. He wore the hat everyday to try to impress a girl who had a hat that looked like a chipmunk. One day both hats were eaten by a cat. That cat would go on to invent ambient music. The end.

The spinoff:

One day the women decided they had made enough lamentations. They liked being driven. This failed to impress a mushroom. Mushrooms can not be impressed by anything. Because they are hipster snobs. The end.

Its just my initials, inspired my old arcade games. I keep it real, yo

hiscore.gif

Eh, it was a silly inside joke among me and my friends in high school. We thought it was funny to just spout off random gibberish words which sort of evolved into a language... well, at least a few idioms. When something was cool, or neat or awesome, we'd say, "Dude! That was UNSEEN." And the proper response was, "Yeah, unseen like a WOMBAT."

Seems kinda silly now, but I've been using the name since I joined the SC1 forums in like 98 or 99, so why change now?

My alter ego, Crazed Ferret, which I use on the Tekken forum, came from someone who mentioned in a religious debate that maybe a bunch of crazed ferrets created the universe.

On the former subject of sad WWII stories, I read this letter yesterday: http://wgordon.web.wesleyan.edu/kamikaze/writings/uemura/index.htm

It probably wouldn't have bothered me before, but now that I have a daughter, I can't stop bawwwing over it.

i needed a name to register for some metabots thing back in middle school , im in college now, i had come up with a character named dracono and a rather unique species of dragons that existed in the modern world dracono is their leader more or less in my lil fantasy world which i haven't decided wether ill make it into a game or not

,im a proggraming student but i wanna design games i can draw to so all i need is programming knowledge and some software and knowledge to go with it to make full fleadged games,

but i tried it and it was taken idk y but at any rate i knew my mom added a 1 to her name so i said well rather than go from 1 to infinity ill start at 99 and see if that works and it did so now thats my name every where ubi forums youtube here and acb clans

One of my favorite bands (Family Force 5) except for their most recent album used to have a different name. The name was The Phamily, and I checked everywhere and it wasn't taken at all. Plus everyone on Steam would be able to remember easier without it having numbers and it wasn't that hard for people to say. Now people usually just call me Pham or Phamily and it all works out thanks to no one thinking of using Family Force 5's old band name.

Long, but worth the read.

When I got SCII for my B-day in August 2003, I played it everyday, for hours. My character was Talim. I liked her for her looks, personality, qualities I wish I could have today. I busted my butt to learn her moves, the game itself led me to another world (Corny? Yes, but I'm a videogamer, game-a-holic, whatever, and that's what happens to you).

In 2007, I resided in B.H.,CA. I moved from Vegas in 2006 where my dad was still living and decided to come back to CA with my mother and sisters. For a time, we tried calling my dad for weeks, no one has heard from him. We decided to take a trip to Vegas for the hell of it, go see him, visit friends, the usual. We arrive in Vegas to his home and my uncle is there. He says "He's in the hospital, he didn't want anyone to know." We rush to the hospital, my mom tells me and my sisters to stay outside. She came back outside crying, telling us to "be strong". We enter the room and my view of my father was horrible, he had wires attached to him, many machines, and nurses catering to him, it was horrid. He was barely awake when he could barely mumble "I'll be fine, don't cry." damn... I messed up. A single tear fell off of my cheek and hit the floor. It was closing time, we left struck with pain at what happened. We found out that his blood sugar reached to 13,000, no one should survive that. My uncle stayed in Vegas, we headed back to California praying that he wouldn't die. He didn't, thank God.

After the tragedy, he told me that if he didn't see me that night, he would have died. I was hurt that he said that because I never thought of myself as a high being for one to think of me like that.

I gave myself a name, Talisman:

1. a stone, ring, or other object, engraved with figures or characters supposed to possess occult powers and worn as an amulet or charm.

2. any amulet or charm.

3. anything whose presence exercises a remarkable or powerful influence on human feelings or actions.

It fit my description of what my father told me, and it had all of the letters of "Talim". I now take this name seriously to upgrade my being, I want to live a better life.

I am "Talisman".

Well

<--------------------

and

Majorasmask7.jpg
I played a lot of Majora's mask back then, too. Pretty scary moments at some parts. Personally, my fav was the part where you needed to save the little girl's father who was cursed and half-mummified. Most hilarious? Probably the Goron Race.

Back