How did you come up with your username?

Basically watch this vid, if you dislike it's explanation of this clan, click the spoiler to read a wall of text.

Okay, I'll ramble bite a lot.

I changed from NamuSkull. Namu because I'm a Yoshimitsu fan that says it a bit. Skull because I'm putting emphasis that I'm a hardcore fan that's full of Namu in this Skull of mine.

Later on, I became Pocky Yoshi just because I grew tired of just being serious and competitive(NamuSkull got old for me) and wanted to be the silly devious fighter that's humble yet competitive once I realized it was fun to use Yoshi in a way to mess with people's heads on what a Yoshi is supposed to attack like(those who fought me at least know what to expect from me).

For those who knew me longer on this site, I used to have an intense liking to Pocky(a snack I loved and still will though not as much anymore) and was colorful with my text to express it(I settled down on colors though). And since Pocky and Yoshimitsu were two separate oddities, I decided to join them as one. So in actuality, I'm Pocky Yoshimitsu. I just shortened it to Pocky Yoshi because I'm pretty much a Yoshi that trolls around but means no harm when chatting to get know my prey-I mean friend. Expect my persona to be that of a Haunter...

Now the update since this thread is revived.

KokoYoshi unlike the past is pretty obligatory. I just main Yoshimitsu of Soul Calibur V and Kokoro of Dead or Alive 5. Looks weeaboo-ish, yet the previous names NamuSkull and Pocky Yoshi were as equally weeaboo-ish. Even if Koko and Yoshi aren't around, I'll just stick with this gamer tag until the end of time. I'll go different aliases if the name is claimed, but it'll be something like K0K0Y0SHI, XxKokoYoshixX, or other stuff.

Reactions: BRV
For me, I fell in love with a game called Arc Rise Fantasia. Never played it but I loved the title of it. I new I had to use the word Fantasia somewhere in my name. The moon was an homage to one of Viola's quotes "The moon is red, red like wine" As for dark...well I just thought it sounded cool lol.

Only reason why it's fantasy here is because my name wouldn't fit *pouts*

For the most part, this username of mine is the first unique username I consider to good. Previously, I didn't know what to name my username so I would usually use my first name with my high school ID# together -like my gamertag Juan083393 or another name combined with those numbers. JJrKing is my username and I've grown quite fond of it during the past few years. JJ is the name that my 11th grade English teacher would call me since my full name initials had two "j"(s) in them and because the other Juan didn't' want to be called anything else. I told the teacher I had a middle name and it started with "j" and that made JJ. -that also help separate us Juan's (Juan vs Juan). For the most part, if there was ever another Juan in my class, I'd be call JJ unless it was sports where I be call John since my coaches would say "this is America".
the "r" and "King" was my own design I add to JJ to make JJrKing. My last name is Reyes and Reyes means King in the Spanish language. I was originally going to capitalize the *r* in the username, but it would make it less stick out in my opinion. I also did it for personal reasons because JJ is who I am and that I am better person than what my parents are.

Thus, my name is username for mostly everything is JJrKing, but I still use that ID# sometimes since it's stuck to me -even though it can be a evil number if you look at it carefully. Of course, I haven't change my Gamertag to JJrKing since I feel $10 dollars isn't worth it =/.

I guess in short JJrKing is my name in its initial's form.

This is the name I've used as a gamer since my first game which was a long time ago. (I was like 5 or younger when I came up with this name, & I still cling onto it. Lmao!)

Back