How does a man get a lot of unconditional love in life?

Your biggest ability to getting laid or having great friends, or great women friends is... SOCIAL CIRCLE!!!

If you're already a friend of a friend, you're automatically Cool!

A "Cold approach" is different, where you nothing about the other person, and you've got to begin a social interaction from scratch, the quickest way to break these barriers is through humor, making someone laugh. =]

Although men usually just want sex or an attractive mate in a relationship, women have very complex, non-physical desires like if they can respect him, leadership capabilities, and emotional attachments. Men are physical, women are emotional, appealing to a women sexually before she can make an emotional attachment is grounds for
NO GO!

(Lol... xD Unless you're paying her for it...)

How does a woman get some love? Easy, just put a sad face in you're status, or show up any where in town with one of those "all purpose dresses" that show some thigh, or what ever the fuck. lol

I could live happily like this xD, but I can't... ;.; lol
Ralph & Vanellope.jpg

That's a little girl. Kappa
So? There friends, not in a serious relationship. Although, you guys also must be confused still from what I was actually trying to ask for. I have said it many times, but it's alright. I can keep repeating it; I'm not trying to look for a serious relationship love. Was never trying to look for romance. Never was n.n. Just that love you get from a lot of family & friends. Friends mainly; you know, like the hugs & group activities together & shit. Nothing sexual or too extreme.

lol, toldya I fucked up some where.

Last edited:
I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND, DONT WORRY DEX SHALL NOT BE FOREVER ALONE!
Lol, nice try xD I was also directing this into real life. Not through the internet, but I guess we could still be it. I was mainly asking for it irl, but everybody said shit I've already done & it didn't really work. Which was talk to people communicate with them & so on. That's why I said a page back or so that I think I'm just with the wrong people, is all & I can't ever get it here.

Lol why does catgirl hate fat ugly woman =( That's so insensitive. Fuck.

@orangeislands31 : I'm not bashing other girls, simply stating a logical, instinctual traits...

Men will choose attractive women ANY day over a less attractive, overweight (or possibly unhealthy) women. They'll only be with them out of desperation to find a better mate, or quick sex. It's instinctual, men and women want to mate with the most beautiful, healthy partners to bear the most beautiful offspring... Whereas a beautiful women they'll stay with because her beauty elevates their status, and the offspring will half share her beautiful physical traits.

- (That's why you see so many beautiful blonde haired blue eyed Norwegians and Swedes, selective breeding gave them the edge in the gene pool.)

- Vice versa for girls, men are more attractive on a SOCIAL level, rather than physical... For instance Tony Stark actor Robert Downy is MORE ATTRACTIVE than a sexy, rich body builder... Why? Because Robert Downy is famous and has status!!! >:P

Men seek women based on physical attraction - They'll bear beautiful children.
Women seek men with leadership capabilities and status - Those men offer more security.

ALSO CAT GIRLS DON'T SEEK MEN ONLY TUNA AND CAT NIP.... NYAAAAAAAAAAAA!~~~~ ,,i,, ^__^ ,,i,,

*litterbox kick to your eyes!*

K

1.) Purchase a motorcycle

2.) Purchase cool biker wardrobe

3.) Find a nice local biker bar

4.) Buy everyone in the bar drinks

5.) Enjoy awesome new biker buddies

YES!!! Let's all get drunk and go drive dangerously fast on motorcycles!! >:D

After all... we're just fast moving pedestrians!! It's sex appeal at it's greatest!

*Hits a light post and goes flying in two pieces.*

Back