How many of you are black/hispanic

Artilust

[10] Knight
Dont think into this more than what it really is. I was just thinking that since Ive been in college, Ive seen the MOST black and hispanic guys that play fighters in my life. Not that I thought I was the ONLY one on earth, but I never thought I would meet so many. It just used to be so foreign that I (notice I said I) meet a black dude that played something other than Madden or Live.

The first black guy that I ever met that played fighting games was a guy named Will, and I was 16, I met him at the arcade back when Soul Calibur 2 arcade cabinets were fresh.

I know a lot of black guys that are into Tekken, not so many in Calibur. The only one Im actually familiar with is Omega from PuertoRico?

Whos black/latino/hispanic. .other!??? STAND UP!

Im black+white

Latina here. ;3

Also,I too have noticed that the majority of fighters are african american,then mexicans.
Wonder why. 'x'

Black and proud all day dawg. No cream in my coffee like you pullin' Art. I'm always down for my niccas. Ya smell me whodi?

PS. Do da stanky leg

I cant help that the cream is in my coffee, its all my dads fault.

The black guys that play fighters are so much more aggressive. One time I was at a gathering and the guy goes, "what nigga you want some more? I been straight sonning yo ass all night. Get the fuck off the sticks!"

ROFFLE.

I had respect for you Inuyasha. I feel ya on that though. I'm pretty different from most black fellas I know. I'm not loud, not opinionated, don't like Tekken much. They trash talk me and I'm like "uh....that's nice." Listening to a room full of niccas playin' a video game is somethin' I can't pass up. When ATL vids come out I pay my tithe to the Lord (sword_lord).

I'm white/hispanic raised predominantly in black neighborhoods (What up 5th Ward baby!!! Miss y'all out there) and my roomate/brother is black. He ain't exactly like what you talking about aggressive but he a lot like that. Talking bout get off the stick. He more of a smartass than anything. If anything I'm the more aggressive talker. "You been getting yo ass whupped all night!, Get the fuck off the stick negro! LOL! That's pretty much what you would hear at my house all damn night.

ATL HO! (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Black and proud. you can tell by my name

and I find what you say to be so true, mikosu. back when i was in college, we had an entire click (all black) who played SC and Capcom fighters. True enough, it surprised me to see anybody else AT ALL to see play fighters, let alone fellow afro americans, since everybody I knew in high school only played said Madden, Live and 2K games (which annoys me to death). What REALLY bugged me out is when I went to my first fighting tourney in ATL last year and see that a big 85% of the players were all black. it was the total opposite of what I expected. All the other demographics (mostly asian and a few white) played smash bros, mvc, and tekken only (and naruto, if that counts). black people were on that too and dominated the sc, all sf, and just the tourney on a whole. Where were you all when I was in high school!?!?

I find my own fighting demeanor closer to Bruce Leeroy than Sho Nuff. I fight with honor and win with dignity. I don't trash talk unless you piss me off

Im a white Yorkshireman.

That Young Jeezy song is pretty controversial... 'MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK'

Tis true though s'pose.

^ kinda like a leprachaun 'i get nothin but green'

CREAM! Dollar dollar bill y'all!! Wu FTW

Respect to you for your avatar Casper. :)

^ kinda like a leprachaun 'i get nothin but green'

CREAM! Dollar dollar bill y'all!! Wu FTW

Respect to you for your avatar Casper. :)

hell yea bro wu forever.

i know there's 2 sister that's black mixed with Italian fucking hot i got 1 of the sister already trying to get the outer one now so yea they count.

Back