How many of you are black/hispanic

For those that don't know Nemesis is that opinionated negro who you ignore.

lobo you a$s.....

I'm Black and in the hood playing this Soul Calibur. Usually I am mellow when I play so I don't scare the white folk, but when it's on I'll bring the hood out.

The Black people who do play fighting games are usually playing stuff like Street Fighter, Marvel, or Tekken and not so much Soul Calibur. And the ones that I used to play fighting games with back in the day moved onto other genres. But I find Soul Calibur to be alot of fun and entertaining which is why I still play it.

All black here. 6'3, 220lbs, in good shape and getting better every week, grew up in the hood, went to a suburban high school, still love 90's rap, and now I work in IT. I don't think I fit in any demographic.

Greatone, I thought you were straight up black, man. If I'm drinking again tonight, we can get in some more games.

Im black and Im a cross between James Earl Jones and Al Roker, except im not as pretty. :(
But if you met me, I would be the strangest person you ever met.

Ey ese i heard you fuckers were ganging up on my holmes, you better watch yourselves ese.

P.s. I'm mexican

go play resident evil 5. you'll feel better.

thats_racist_animated.gif

p.s. do da stanky leg!

All black here. 6'3, 220lbs, in good shape and getting better every week, grew up in the hood, went to a suburban high school, still love 90's rap, and now I work in IT. I don't think I fit in any demographic.

Greatone, I thought you were straight up black, man. If I'm drinking again tonight, we can get in some more games.

Say bruh, I thought I told you. But yeah, I'm down. We'll be on most of the night tonight. You played my roomate the other night. He a straight up negro. Lol! I though we told you that the both of us play on that account. He's the one that usually has the headset though. Either way, holla at us.

Back