How smart were you?

Bootyclap

[09] Warrior
when you were in school D: or currenty attending

I'm just curious to know how well Soul Calibur gamers do or did in school.

You can do Cassandra's just infinite but can you do the Pythagorean theorem?

Well I'm like a C+/B- student. I know I could do better and know im smarter, because i understand all the final fantasy and other rpg storylines. ;D

So lets see those report cards?

Depends. For subjects I don't like, like Chemistry, I only go for like C/C- (but with Swedish standards). For subjects I like, like Math, I'm going for the highest grade possible.

well when I tried the only subject I couldnt graps all that well to save my life was math... but in 10th grade... the only year I tried I had 95+ plus in world his 90-95 in Abiology 98 in physics ummm 89 in aenglish2 and 79 in alg2 >.< gaaa... but thats really the only year in HS I tried >.< the rest i slept xD

My grades went up and down when I was in high school.

One report card, I'd do very well, and make honor roll, and the next, I'd have a 1.0.

I honestly didn't try much in school. I never did homework unless it was really easy and quick.

I think I averaged a 2.3 or something like that.

I never did homework (in favor of playing video games and the intarwebzzz), and only got through HS because I'd do well on tests.

For the record, I don't feel that how well someone does in school is a very good indicator of their intelligence. More, it's a testament to how much discipline they have. Either that or how well they can just fall in line and do what they're told in order to make a grade...

Any other subject: A
Math/science: C's (Sometimes a B)

Sad considering my major was a math/science major (Meteorology). I just hate math so much.

Pretty much a B average. Minor caveat, I'd target classes (Chemistry for example) that took extra effort in and shoot for a passing grade. Then I'd to the minimum work required to get that passing grade and flat out blow off the rest of the coursework. The other stuff (mostly stuff that mainly just involved memorization like history etc) was gimmie points.

i graduated near the top of my class in high school. i was way above a 4.0 weighted due to being in this program that is a bit more vigorous than AP. unweighted i think i was at 3.9. i graduated with a high school diploma and an IB diploma. i'm very booksmart...common sense, not so much.

one of the few things i can toot my own horn about... too bad highschool is pretty much meaningless the second that you graduate.

i didnt go to high school.....i went to school high......hahahahaha

I bombed freshman and sophmore cause I thought racing cars would be better. And I smoked to much weed!! Come my SECOND senior year I wised up and busted my ass to graduate only a semster behind.

grades are a horrible measure of one's intelligence.

it's simply a measure of how much work you did.

F for faaaaaaantastic!

Uhhh.. I graduated high school with a 4.0 and right now I'm making As in my classes.

Ha. You know how a lot of lazy kids wait until the last night to do major projects? I was that kid in highschool, except instead of waiting until the last day, I'd just...not do them. Ha.

I think I graduated with a 1.7 due to sheer laziness. Thankfully I got one of the highest SAT scores in the school that year which was enough to get me into college where I stopped being...well not stopped being lazy, but stopped being *as* lazy. I think I had a 3.5 or 3.6 GPA in college.

a+++++ in drinking and smoking pot in high school.

somehow a college grad w/ 2 BAs

certified chef

i think if you actually did a study of gamers like us and tallied the results you'd find that we all have similar school experiences on average ...

my story ... did well but had a steady decline starting in the middle of high school that's inversely correlated to the amount of games i was playin ... it all eventually became about jus doing no homework but pwning tests to not fail out ... same for college

I'm going to get my BS in Computer Science this Spring - at age 35. lol. If you can't be smart be persistant I guess. God I hate studying (beats the heck out of working construction though)...

Anyway, my grades were pretty poor in high school - just over a C average. If I wasn't on the football team, I wouldn't have even bothered to do that much.

Back