I like this Game, But...

SC's roster isn't even larger then Tekken's. I dont see your point. I dont want every character back, just the favourites I emphasize and who have specific relevance to the story. Talim is more useful a character then Seung-Mina or Maxi. As I said before Talim could have did so much if the story included her and not ZWEI

Yes, we know SC's roster isn't like that of Tekken. Well then, if every person said that they want their favorites back, eventually every character is gonna come back. I agree however on your statement with Talim adding more to the story and not ZWEI.

Seong Mi-na haters = faggots
images

Yet he is unaffected throughout the series and never kills astaroth.
Actually he did on Soul Calibur. He defeats him as well on SCIV, but doesn't "kill" him.

Not he isnt. He's evil but not a psychopath like nightmare, just a wanderer.
Well, he is all to himself and his crew, hating both sides of the fence, so I wouldn't put him on the "bad" side.

Personally, I think he looked better this way.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...calibur/images/8/88/Cervantes_b.jpg[/spoiler]

I mean in SC5, shes boring and does nothing but sit at home and wait for people to ask her out. In SC3 she was demanding and straightforward with her own strongly held motivation despite it not being interesting.
Well, that was all a part of the sex appeal, rather than the intellect, I guess. Obviously I couldn't take her character seriously at all (like we never do with other characters) on SC3-SCVI. At least this game, she has much more dignity and wisdom, no matter how ridiculously small her relevance was and how small she appeared.

Back