I Think it's time to let PS know what we want out of DLC.

I will hunt down and kill anybody who starts crying for gone characters now.
Nevertheless, I shall watch this fanboy weeping thread...

Call me greedy but I want everything. .--. All of the past stages, all of the past styles (including Axe and shield Lizardman simply for the visual appeal), all of the past hair/CaS parts, more weapons. I'll go be the company's loveslave for a year if they do. o3o

I just demand either a Weapon Master or Chronicles of the Sword Mode; Quickplay is an interesting experiment, but I've always found SC's AI too be too cheap to have fun with. It's not Virtua Fighter on that account.

New CAS parts or styles would also be nice. I really miss 3's styles like the Grieve Edge, the Shuriken and Katana, and Kusarigama.

-Hwang/Yunsuck/chinese broadsword style replacer(MALE)

-Bangoo/Rock/style replacer

-Zasa

-skins: like example Taki on Natsu moveset

-Stages (possibly asian and sunny,still need a samuraish japan stage)

-DLC classic pieces for CaS

-Classic version of Kilik (no mimic)

ok thanks bye :D

I will hunt down and kill anybody who starts crying for gone characters now.
Nevertheless, I shall watch this fanboy weeping thread...

It's that kind of attitude that got us SCIV. It isn't 1995 anymore, we have faster internet and more social media. We don't HAVE to accept what we're given. We can ASK for something more if we feel it's lacking. And if you ask me. 3 mimics is pretty lacking. but as I said before. They we're probably just thrown in there because the devs didn't have enough time to finish the game. Well now that it's out they've got all the time in the world to patch it!

yeah I'm not a game dev but i think it would be pretty hard to patch a whole new mode in. but hey! you never know. If you Be-live you can achieve. :P

I demand the story needs to get reworking, please! Makes a more appearance for the characters, tell what the ending for every other characters!

definitley. I think Arcade mode shouls show everyones ending instead of just being 6 stupid battles

The more I think about it, the more it feels like this game's story was a gaiden. :p A side-story set up just to introduce us to some new characters while the real story waits for the next fully fleshed out game. Or maybe it's more like Bleach/Naruto filler... *shudders*.

Anyways, non-serious request... Sailor Moon hair! x3 That is all.

What is this? ANOTHER DLC rampage thread? Can a mod pls make one thread for everyone to moan about DLC? wow.

Id be willing to pay for an actual fox tail, not the weapon a CaS fox tail, they have cat and raccoon... Little aggravated at that. But that's all I can really complain about so far. I mean it is day two and im only level 40. Perhaps I'll get a surprise later on.

I demand the story needs to get reworking, please! Makes a more appearance for the characters, tell what the ending for every other characters!

The Story Mode felt like I was reading the cliff notes for a far bigger and more interesting narrative. It really felt rushed

No douubt, They proably had to meet their deadline and said "SCREW IT, jusst use these terrible still pics!"

Like I've said before, it makes me wonder why they didn't just axe Quickplay, Arcade, or Legendary Souls. Those are completely interchangeable.

1- Hwang
2- Zasalamel
3- Talim
4- Bangoo
5- Team Battle
6- Yun-Seong

that's all I want. In that order. Hwang deserves to be in the game before any other characters that were left out of SCV.
Why? Because you only got one game without them.

1- Hwang
2- Zasalamel
3- Talim
4- Bangoo
5- Team Battle
6- Yun-Seong

that's all I want. In that order. Hwang deserves to be in the game before any other characters that were left out of SCV.
Why? Because you only got one game without them.

I hate Yun, I'd ay to play as Hwang though

I really couldn't care less if they EVER expand the roster, offer new modes, or add CaS parts. All I want is for Bamco to keep its promise that it will periodically re-balance the game.

I really couldn't care less if they EVER expand the roster, offer new modes, or add CaS parts. All I want is for Bamco to keep its promise that it will periodically re-balance the game.

It seems pretty balanced watching the livestreams. Natsu is a little OP, but nothing that cant be nerfed. Mitsirugi's style with really tall characters is still way too fast. They do Like Nightmare amounts of damage, and have speed to back it up.

Back