I Think it's time to let PS know what we want out of DLC.

1- Hwang
2- Zasalamel
3- Talim
4- Bangoo
5- Team Battle
6- Yun-Seong

that's all I want. In that order. Hwang deserves to be in the game before any other characters that were left out of SCV.
Why? Because you only got one game without them.

Add a Seong Mina style and CAS parts and this would be more than enough to keep me very happy.

4 new characters with interesting styles. Algol Aegis Reflector DLC. Character ending DLC. Team battle. Survival. etc

I think I'm just starting to ask for a Super Soul Calibur V.

Really, all I'd like to see is the older styles being returned, lots of big CAS part packs (Actual clothes and weapons, not just patterns and stickers), and most of all, 1p and 2p costume parts for use on customs.

All this sounds wonderful :D

Bangoo.
Salia.
Assassin.
Miser.
Revenant.
Lynette.
Ashlotte.
Scheherazade.

Eight fighters, one destiny: "A TALE OF BONUS SWORDS AND BACKGROUND SOULS, ETERALY UNTOLD ... UNTIL NOW."

SOULCALIBUR V: SUPER AWESOME EXTRA SOUL FRENZY GO!!!

And, other than them, Zas and Fiora. Then I'd be complete. I'm lost hope for Talim because she basically lost almost all of her moveset with the new implemented features, and Yun would just as easily be implemented into Assassin if he came back as his own character.

Talim + Stage
Olcadon Costume for Edgemaster?
Assassin and Berserker Costumes from SC2?
Amy Costume. (SC4)
Zasalamel + Stage
SC4 P1 outfit Pack
Manifested Limbs like Nightmare.
Option to turn Clothing Break on or off in creation mode or general battle options.
Storymodes for other characters? (doubt it though)
Team Battle? (is that possible?)
A patch to remove Edgemster for an actual character. (LOL.... seriously though)
I would pay for Super Soul Calibur 5 if they redid the storymode...

Really, all I'd like to see is the older styles being returned, lots of big CAS part packs (Actual clothes and weapons, not just patterns and stickers), and most of all, 1p and 2p costume parts for use on customs.

Yup I want this so I can make my fat version of Z.W.E.I.

Tweaked Tone/Pitch Sliders and more CaS Voice Options. I want a reluctant male CaS voice that would fit Pyrrha's moveset. It is clearly weird to collapse when you're enthusiatically talking about doing more training.

"I need to train more!" *faints on the spot*

Do you really believe they are going to add things like extra modes? extra options for the game? and CAS content such as voices,faces etc? Well...keep dreaming because that's not going to happen. Aside from the already on-disc content(Dampierre, CAS equipment) the one and only thing we might actually get are one or two additional chars, with at least one of them being that Bayonetta slut or another silly guest. PS was lazy with the DLC aspect of SCIV and I highly doubt we will see anything better in V

Do you really believe they are going to add things like extra modes? extra options for the game? and CAS content such as voices,faces etc? Well...keep dreaming because that's not going to happen. Aside from the already on-disc content(Dampierre, CAS equipment) the one and only thing we might actually get are one or two additional chars, with at least one of them being that Bayonetta slut or another silly guest. PS was lazy with the DLC aspect of SCIV and I highly doubt we will see anything better in V
someone sees the glass half empty.

Well think of it this way. You can lie down and die, and accept your fate. or you can give project Soul a piece of your mind, and change it forever. Maybe I am wrong, maybe nothing will come of our pleas. But if they don't listen, then at least we tried.

Project Soul came out and admitted Bamco rushed them, so they way I see it this is our way of letting them have a second chance. Let them know how we feel, and if they listen, great! If they dont... We'll thats why we have Metacritic don't we? ;D

Bring me new or old move sets, and I'm happy. They could even make them CAS exclusive so they don't have to add a slot in the roster.

Old move sets I want back

Sc2: Necrid
Sc3: Hwang
sc4: Seong-Mina, Zas, Talim, Darth Vadar, Cassandra

If they do bring any of these back, I fully expect them to be drastically changed. Just keep most staple moves intact and I'm happy as a pig in shit.

As far as Necrid, Hwang, and Darth Vadar, the only way to bring them back is with a replacement. Everyone else can come back as THAT character.

Bring me new or old move sets, and I'm happy. They could even make them CAS exclusive so they don't have to add a slot in the roster.

Old move sets I want back

Sc2: Necrid
Sc3: Hwang
sc4: Seong-Mina, Zas, Talim, Darth Vadar, Cassandra

If they do bring any of these back, I fully expect them to be drastically changed. Just keep most staple moves intact and I'm happy as a pig in shit.

As far as Necrid, Hwang, and Darth Vadar, the only way to bring them back is with a replacement. Everyone else can come back as THAT character.

If they can remove his cheap force moves then I definitely see where you're coming from, Hwang's Combo's we're godlike

Back