iCS/CS and SS information

The point is, you won't really need iCS after the patch. Normal CS should have Clean Hit rate B which means you will get 93 dmg quite often.

What I really find hard about normal CS is the finishing motion, 666B+G. Especially not pressing 6 and B+G at the same time. Do it too fast and it thinks you're pressing them at the same time, which for some reason isn't good enough. Do it too slow and it seems like you miss your window.

After about a month i finally been able to pull off a regualr CS a good 6-7 times after about a hour or so of trying, but Im still not hitting it consistenly enough to just whip it out but it think the issue was how fast (well actually how slow) i was hitting the 6's as of late i have been tapping 6 fast hell to get CS.

Tested a few things... Some of them may be old.

Basics:
- 2828 4B 666 B+G will give you 4B into CS
- When guarding from crouching position, you can skip the initial 2 and start from 8. It doesn't matter how long the crouch guard is.
- When guarding from crouching position, doing a WS move will cancel the initial "2," so you will have to input 28284666
- 3 can be used as 2. Therefore, 3A 8284666 will work.
- 1 can be used as 2. Therefore, 1K 8284666 will work.
- For CS buffer, diagonal direction can replace 4 or 6, but never 2 or 8. The only exception is when you use diagonal in the move buffer.
- Durin 666, a roll to 3 or 9 will botch the CS.

Misc: (notation that works, with no move buffer)

Jumps:
- 2_fc 8A 284666 will work. (All 7_8_9A work)
- 2_fc 8B 284666 will work. (All 7_8_9B work)
- 2_fc 8A+B 284666 will work.

8wr buffer:
- 22A 8284666 will work

Advanced: (2-move buffer)
- 2A 828 4B 666 works. This one is a bit tricky. You will have to be a step ahead of your previous move. 4B need to be pressed before 2A animation ends. It's a lot easier to do the 1-move buffer, then 4B post-buffer into CS instead.
- 3A 828 4A 666 works.
- 3A 8284 6K 66 works but extremely hard. I was only able to land it once.
- 3A 828 4B 666 CS buffer is very useful. It's much easier than 2A version. 666 will be done even before 4B comes out. Pause B+G until after 4B is done.
- 3A 82846 66K CS is sexy.

For stick players, I have not yet tested if this works:
- Due to the fact that diagonal only acts as 4 or 6, but never 2 or 8, 2828 part needs to be performed perfectly w/o diagonal input, unless the diagonal is used as a between-buffer attacks.

Will test more stuff.

Wait, patch notes don't even mention an increase in iCS clean hit chance...

It's not iCS, its CS. iCS has been made into complete garbage due to the patch, since the only difference is the 8 damage increase.

Unless they also increased iCS as a hidden buff.

Normal CS is really killing my left thumb. Is anyone able to do this on a normal PS3 controller d-pad? Can you describe in detail your thumb movements? (I read about the placing-your-wiggling-thumb-in-the-middle method, but I simply can't do that precisely enough).

To get the 2828 movement, I have to use the left stick as well as the d-pad, otherwise I simply can't do it. Have been able to land a few during arcade mode, but not one in online mode.

Back