iCS/CS and SS information

When I'm not buffering iCS during other moves I am able to do it 1 out of 2 times with pad (using both D-pad and analog at the same time), but I am not able to get it when I buffer it during BB, AA, A+B,A or any other string so I have a few questions:

1) To get iCS I have to press B+G in the 40 frames window?
2) Do I have to input the last 6 and B+G at the same moment?

I am confident I'll be able to do iCS nearly everytime I want soon :)

I'm pretty sure I'm inputting iCS right, but looks like it is impossible (or incredibly hard) to buffer iCS during other moves....is anyone here able to do it?

I'm only able to do it from neutral. But I know you can buffer at least a part of the input during a move.

The same goes for me. I can only do it after neutral or when I don't buffer the full thing during a move. I only get an iCS e.g. after 6(A), when I don't buffer the 666B+G.
iCS also happens alot during matches when I buffer the input while lying on the floor.

Funny, I just got iCS while buffering during 2A, WR A+B, and I didn't even input it very fast at all... Seems it's more dependent on precision than speed... On a similar note, I seem to be pulling off CS more consistently now after the patch... I'm wondering if it's more mental than the patch, but I'm happy either way... LOL! I was surprised to see the blue flash for iCS, though, wasn't expecting it at all...

When I was testing iCS right after the patch, I was able to perform it 5 times in a row, which was a personal best by far. I wonder if they made it easier, even by just a little... However, I can't really test that. Also, it doesn't matter how long you hold down the first 2, if you follow it by 8284666 fast enough you will get iCS.

66(A) is fantastic now for CS setup. If you buffer CS entirely during the move it will come out as they are still in the recovery animation. They literally can't avoid it.

Funny, I just got iCS while buffering during 2A, WR A+B, and I didn't even input it very fast at all... Seems it's more dependent on precision than speed... On a similar note, I seem to be pulling off CS more consistently now after the patch... I'm wondering if it's more mental than the patch, but I'm happy either way... LOL! I was surprised to see the blue flash for iCS, though, wasn't expecting it at all...
I'm confused now... I think I did a CH CS instead, not iCS... Not sure anymore... LOL! Not that I care, just being able to pull off a regular CS is good enough for me...

Back