iCS/CS and SS information

for sc just mash circles and do 666B+G

for iCS just mash circles faster and do 666B+G xD

well mashing circles for iCS worked in all caliburs, so why not here.

Edit:

ok if you have fast 360 and fast 666 and you don't like 28284 motion then you can do iCS by P2:
:2::1::4::7::8::9::6::3::2::1::4::7::8::9::6::4::4::(4): :B:+:G:
P1 mirror it.

For me works on both sides.

can u put video for IVY iCS

haha looks like circles method works for you too xD

to bad that it can be applied on game pad or optical stick, on normal stick this method is too loud

hmm from that vid i can tell you that i'm 100% sure you weren't:P, you can't cancel ss left to ss right in just few frames, system wont allow it, but character will move like that one in your vid if you make 3x more inputs then is required.
It's doesn't matter really, but you just need to make arrows visible then you see what your actual input is:P.

hmm from that vid i can tell you that i'm 100% sure you weren't:P, you can't cancel ss left to ss right in just few frames, system wont allow it, but character will move like that one in your vid if you make 3x more inputs then is required.
It's doesn't matter really, but you just need to make arrows visible then you see what your actual input is:P.

lol dont matter the input if iCS is come out . :p

the normal CS from from different camera angel do 84 or 85 damage .
if u want the video i will upload it

Clean Hit iCS is 106 DMG. Normal iCS 84. So that's quite a bit damage boost.

YAY!!!
I'm actually doing iCS now.
Umm I'm still using the dpad, just getting used to flicking it updowndown really fast.
And I find it A LOT easier if you just add ONE EXTRA 6 right at the end.
so it's 282846666+B+G

I dont know why that is.

Hmmm
Something NEAT!
Apparently you can 2-for-1 the buffers.
Moves like 2A, 2B,2K counts as the first 2
so you can do 2B82846666+B+G

I am now a firm believer of A+BA as one of her best buffering tools.

Assuming that CS is still i17 and Setsudude's AA is i10-ish, A+BA is around +6-8 on hit.

Basically, if you do anything except for crouching or a frame 1 TC move, I will hit you with CS. :) The fact that its piss easy to buffer CS into is just icing on the cake (you can choose not to go for CS even if you already inputted the move)

Loving the frame traps on Ivy so far. I think she's really more my type of character even than in 4.

any tips on how to consistantly land CS?? I've only been able to do it a couple times

edited for the word police

Back