iCS/CS and SS information

You get two for the price of one ;) too bad the second one isn't iCS.

yea, it def works in SC1/2(i believe SC3 as well), however i never tried it in SC4, so i guess i jumped the gun on it being in all since SC1, but def worked from SC1-3...its been a while since playing any of them, please forgive me, in those games it was from SS not CS, but since she is completely different with her throws now, they gave her CS the old ability to do 2 throws in a row as it was for SS back in the day.

Tosaka, I'm not sure exactly what your vid is showing other than the obvious fact that you can hit !CS without breaking a sweat it seems...could you clarify the purpose of the vid? are you showing different input timing along with doing it without any 4 input as well?....W...T...F??!!! *derpface*

yea, it def works in SC1/2(i believe SC3 as well), however i never tried it in SC4, so i guess i jumped the gun on it being in all since SC1, but def worked from SC1-3...its been a while since playing any of them, please forgive me, in those games it was from SS not CS, but since she is completely different with her throws now, they gave her CS the old ability to do 2 throws in a row as it was for SS back in the day.

Tosaka, I'm not sure exactly what your vid is showing other than the obvious fact that you can hit !CS without breaking a sweat it seems...could you clarify the purpose of the vid? are you showing different input timing along with doing it without any 4 input as well?....W...T...F??!!! *derpface*

Just want to show u can buffer another CS by press B+G as the RING said that all nothing special .

nothing special?...i think doing CS without the NEEDED 4 input is pretty special...which it is needed, right? What ya using to do it with a pad, stick or hitbox? ...cause like, i know I'm not the only one seeing that in the vid.

Also, i liked your post for the simple reason that you can do !CS... i just pulled an angry German kid on my keyboard for the simple reason i cannot!!!

nothing special?...i think doing CS without the NEEDED 4 input is pretty special...which it is needed, right? What ya using to do it with a pad, stick or hitbox? ...cause like, i know I'm not the only one seeing that in the vid.

Also, i liked your post for the simple reason that you can do !CS... i just pulled an angry German kid on my keyboard for the simple reason that i cannot!!!

i can do it with normal Dpad and Arcade stick but in this video i used Dpad and analog at the same time .

I would like to say in addition to this method you can also get 2 CS's the same way even if the opponent breaks CS in the earliest or latest escape windows...probably a bit more practical than just whiffing it and getting punished for it, this way it could cause the opponent to guess whether or not its coming out or not, making them turtle up giving Ivy's longer range moves to come into play( B hold comes to mind), but also a variety of other moves as well and quite possibly get the opponent in trouble for guessing wrong helping keep her pressure on nice and tight, and this very practical simply because you can always not do the second CS...more decision making for the opponent only helps Ivy's game/offense/soul gauge pressure that much more.

well i tried it and i got a double ics from it, i have no clue how i cant replicate it for some reason, i can only get ics-cs now. how did i even do it!

well i tried it and i got a double ics from it, i have no clue how i cant replicate it for some reason, i can only get ics-cs now. how did i even do it!

In practice mode when you do something right out the gate it makes it appear to be possible only once... i am going to assume you did this in practice since its the only way it can be done iirc, but then when you keep trying it after doing it once/first time it won't work again. Example would be trying for something that you know doesn't work(whether its a combo or tech trap) but will appear to work only the first time when you enter practice mode and then after that it wont work anymore, this is a practice mode bug in Soul Calibur and why in practice mode you should always test things more than once to make sure...this is why you were able to do it one time and not replicate it afterwards if anything.

Unless you redid the input for the second iCS, I'm 99% sure it's impossible. It takes Ivy more than 2/3 a second to recover from her grab so it would be impossible to input the directions fast enough to get two in a row.

We need noodalls and his programmable stick again to check if it's possible (if you do the first iCS with 1 frame inputs)

what are the actually requirments for iCS, I've got randomly against tsubasa and a few others, but not sure how ?

what are the actually requirments for iCS, I've got randomly against tsubasa and a few others, but not sure how ?
check my post on page 37 i think it has alot of info.

And also i did not double input ics but i know it came out i watched the replay, once again i dont know how i did it, im not sure how fast i went either

check my post on page 37 i think it has alot of info.

And also i did not double input ics but i know it came out i watched the replay, once again i dont know how i did it, im not sure how fast i went either
thanks for that really helpful

Hey would anyone mind making a video on frames, i really need to know what 5 f actually looks like on a analog, arcade stick or dpad

I don't know if anyone knows what "video on frames" is.
Just record your hand while doing iCS and you will see 5f inputs mostly.

Also without a a good amount of frames during record like 50 or 60 f/s and good slomotion you won't notice a differences between 4-6f inputs. If you check my vid all iCS there except last one are with normal speed where 666 motion have 5 frame inputs mostly, the last iCS is much faster with 3-4f inputs on 666 part. On normal speed playback, there are no noticeable differences.

If you still have problems with iCS just train 666 motion. 666 part is the only harder part. All inputs before it aren't hard to get in 5f per input, its just a little of practice.

yea that 666 screws me over every time, sometimes i put it on turbo 2828 is not a problem but my 666 is 7f or something like that each

hehe I had a spat of doing it 50% of the time, i put my thumb on edge of the 666 and rocked back and forth

Back