iCS/CS and SS information

Yes u cant get iCS without small dash the iCS in SCV is stupid dont like it and after this video my finger die hope namco change the input in SC6 .lol
How the HELL do you get it every single time!? what are you using!?

Has anyone tested to see if you can get iCS off a wall splat I mean it would be better than some of the shitty combos without meter if it were possible. It should be possible seeing as you can get CE in a wall combo

Has anyone tested to see if you can get iCS off a wall splat I mean it would be better than some of the shitty combos without meter if it were possible.
Pretty sure you can cos I did it (normal CS) when we were making the guide. It wasn't worth it because of damage scaling, but maybe now it will be, especially if you can get a iCS backthrow (which would be unbreakable against most characters).

Try after 214A or 66B BE (CH).

Pretty sure you can cos I did it (normal CS) when we were making the guide. It wasn't worth it because of damage scaling, but maybe now it will be, especially if you can get a iCS backthrow (which would be unbreakable against most characters).

Try after 214A or 66B BE (CH).
shall do

Hey, whats up people?

I don't know if someone posted it already and i'm to lazy to read all the forums, so i just post it here for you:

You can input the CS command , run in with 666, do a fast move and press B+G after it to get CS.

example:

28284666 ~ 4B_2A_3A_3K_2K_B ~ B+G

SS is not worth it imo, Ivy needs meter for punishing and her CE + mabye 6B8 BE Wall combo if possible.

PS: It IS possible to buffer iCS wothout a dash!

Yeah, it's known. But still, thanks for contributing.

I think the only way to buffer iCS w/o a dash is to press the last 6+B+G during the first frame after the recovery ends. So it's gonna look like she almost doesn't move.

Possible to get iCS without a dash? It's not possible to get iCS CLEAN HIT without dash xD I'll upload the video later.

Here is an online match I played earlier. I so deserved a perfect xD

P.S. Go to the third round for the iCS clean hit. (about 1:20)

Nice iCS
what did u used to do iCS Dpad and analog or joystick ?
I use a mixed method, which requires both dpad and analog.

Hold 8 with the analog, and tap 22 on the dpad.
Then slide the analog to 4 like this: 874
Then press 666B+G using dpad.

I use a mixed method, which requires both dpad and analog.

Hold 8 with the analog, and tap 22 on the dpad.
Then slide the analog to 4 like this: 874
Then press 666B+G using dpad.

Nice did u think if we used pad and analog is cheap i think its hard with only Dpad.

Nice did u think if we used pad and analog is cheap i think its hard with only Dpad.
I don't think it's cheap, nor is it cheating... do whatever works for you - that's not a programmable, at least... I just think it's awkward, that's all...

I learned something new today. It seems the throw break damage is equivalent to 10% of throws original damage. Breaking clean hit iCS gets you 2x more damage than normal B+G throw. Here's the data for throw break:

A+G - 5 dmg
B+G - 5 dmg
Left side throw - 6 dmg
Right side throw - 5 dmg
Backthrow - 7 dmg (Asta, Voldo, Z.W.E.I)

SS - 6 dmg
SS Clean Hit - 8 dmg
SS Clean Hit backthrow - 9 dmg (Asta, Voldo, Z.W.E.I)
CS - 7 dmg
CS backthrow - 8 dmg (Asta, Voldo, Z.W.E.I)
CS Clean Hit - 9 dmg
CS Clean Hit backthrow - 10 dmg (Asta, Voldo, Z.W.E.I)
iCS - 8 dmg
iCS backthrow - 9 dmg
iCS Clean Hit - 10 dmg
iCS Clean Hit backthrow - 11 dmg (Asta, Voldo, Z.W.E.I)

Going to make a video Friday of my hands doing ICS,CS and Tezhus flood. Since that's what most people on Xbox live have been asking me for help with.

I was going to make one, but my video recorder broke X_X

give credit where its needed ;D

I was going to make one, but my video recorder broke X_X

give credit where its needed ;D
Yeah for showing me how with the Dpad and Joystick. Just took out the sliding part. Doing that never gave me ICS but once. I tought myself Tezhus flood though ;P So easy.

Back