IF Leixia's younger brother, Leixin, will be confirmed

xragnarok645x

[10] Knight
IF Leixin is confirmed for SCV, how would you picture him?
A fan asked Daishi on Twitter if Leixin would take Kilik's moveset, and Daishi said that it would be a good idea to include him in game. This combined with the fact that Kilik is an "ill-fated" character gives a great chance that Leixin might be in-game. However, there is still a chance that he might not make it, but I feel optimistic.~ :)
Now, I know my imagination might sound silly, but here's how I picture him:
  • 13-14 years old (around the same age Amy was in SCIV)
  • A bowl cut with the bangs just above his eyes.
  • A traditional Chinese Mandarin costume for young boys.
    • The hat could be regular or miniature-sized.
    • The sleeves and pant legs are white, but the torso part might be a nice color.
  • His name, Yan Leixin (燕蕾信), can mean "budding confidence/trust," so he'll be...well, confident and maybe cocky. He might be closer to his father, General Yan Wujin, and might fall under the "When I grow up, I wanna be like my dad" category. He puts a lot of trust in his sister, Leixia, as they go on an adventure.
Phew, well, what do you guys think? You can talk about his characteristics and/or his gameplay.

I can see that scenario, definitely, and think its fits perfectly.

But unlike amy, I don't think there will be alot of killik fans who would be happy with a little kid with shorter reach replacing him.

Want. I've been asking for an amy / talim aged younger male for a bit. Closest I've come across is SF in soul blade xD

Daishi never said that, he just talked abou a very young male,wich can be Leixin or not
I forgot that I made a typo from before, anyways, Daishi said:
“Come to think of it there are really young girls in SC but not really young boys. Maybe we need to put them in lol.”
And this was on the same article regarding the "ill fate" of Kilik, so there's a good chance it might be Leixin.

thumbnail.aspx
Please god no

Leixin would be a nice way to balance Kilik's powerful range... As long as he's not short enough that everything whiffs him. >_>

No one else think the young boy character could be Hilde's kid? He would have that confident and cocky attitude from being royalty and he grew up in the Schwarzwind so he would definitely know how to fight.

Not to mention there's still an empty slot next to Hilde.

No one else think the young boy character could be Hilde's kid? He would have that confident and cocky attitude from being royalty and he grew up in the Schwarzwind so he would definitely know how to fight.

definitely a possibility. although do we have confirmation of a boy character actually appearing or was it merely an after thought by diashi or tago? well we'll know soon enough anyways.

More Schwarzwind members? -_- I mean - woohoo, more Schwarzwind members! Jk, I think the game would benefit from a cocky, arrogant royal. (I know I'd main him ^^) And he would be under 17 so, cool.

I'm hoping for Salia to appear as Longsword style is a good candidate to take Mitsurugi's "two handed sword" that is not in the character creation trailer if there is anyone from the Schwarzwind appearing, so I'd prefer it not be one of them.

Plus I think they would name a character if they were playable.

... I would honestly imagine him having Xianghua's personality, but with the Kilik replacement being announced, I'd go with him being Yun-seong.
So... He'd basically be an annoying little piss, I think.

I also like the idea of Hilde's kid. Seems like they could do quite a bit with it.

With Xiba replacing Kilik's style, looks like Leixin will possibly be like Lucius Alexandra:

1. Mentioned on profile
2. Does not appear whatsoever.

But.....if he did appear.....I honestly wouldn't know what he would look like. Probably with brown hair. lol

Back