I'm the juggernaut bitch!!! ( No really I am)

Soupy

[09] Warrior
Well seeing as i am totally bored, and this is General, and I'm sooooo damn immature because i'm 14

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

You see my spaceship? It's a dodge.
Bowdown to the true pimp bitch

Stop changing the colors of your text! Seriously, I use the light skin and I can never read anything you type... Yes, I know I can highlight to read, but at that point, you've already lost my interest and now I'm not giving any time to even bothering with your posts...

And if you are bored, head to flashchat... don't spam.

the group that does these parodies, MyWay Entertainment. Made 2 sequels to Juggernaut bitch(the 1st of the sequels being a roflfest) they also had a shit ton of other old american such as TMNT, Ghostbusters(fucking hilarious), Spider-Man(fucking winner here), they also spoofed Naruto(which was also very goddamn funny) and they did a Viral/Disease Video using random animes, some including more popular ones such as Bleach(they had a FIELD DAY with Ichigo coming home to his dad, kicking him in the face), Akira("TIME TO GET FUCKED!") as well as many others.

Even tho you find their videos on youtube, its not actually them who have them uploaded. See, anyone remember the notorious line in Xmen 3? "Im the juggernaut, bitch!" Yeah, shortly before the movie came out Youtube suspended their account. They lost ALOT of the more, as they seemed when you watched them "on the spot" parodies.

you can catch more of their vids, below.
http://mywayentertainment.smartvideochannel.com/media/?t=video&v=mostviewed&d=1

wait are these the porkchop sandwiches guys?

lol GET THE FUCK OUT! WE'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD! YOU FUCKING IDIO>>GET THE FUCK OUT.

Glad you guys skipped class today, we're having fun aren't we?

He he, we had a good conversation.

YOU! You're the ring-leada! Ofibwiza jiyeah jebwa bwagga

G.I. Jooooooooooooeeeeeee

I%27m%20the%20Juggernaut%20bitch!!.jpg

God, I love 'em.

Back