In Game Character Heights

WuHT

Premium Moderator
**Note : Link to Season 2 updates :

The rosters' relative heights are not always following the canonical heights per the game's character bios.
Below are 2 Gifs of the roster sorted from tallest to shortest
Female:
Heights.Female.S1.gif

Male:
Heights.Male.S1.gif

Some notes:
• I didn't do a bald-version because I found it harder to identify the roster. Height wise I compared navel / collar bones. I didn't bother with a T-pose comparison unless we need to compare the males and females together.
• Aside from Sophitia and Tira, the females are pretty much all different heights. Tira appears way larger in-game than her canonical size.
• You can also compare their relative builds, but its a bit more subjective. Ivy, Sophitia and Cassandra have the thickest builds
• Most unusual is that Xianghua has proportionally smaller hands, most noticeably when compared to Talim and Amy (who are shorter).
• For the men, Groh is way shorter in-game compared to his bio. He's also lanky with a voldo-esque build.
• Maxi seems larger in-game than his canonical height, while Raphael appears smaller than his in-game canonical height.
• In-game Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Kilik, Siegfried and Groh appear to be the same height. Their builds are also in this order in terms of thickness (Kilik and Siegfried appear identical in this regard)
• Nightmare and Siegfried are actually different heights!

I'd like to do a in-game comparison of the weapon sizes but I haven't figured out a good pose universal pose aside from the ones where they're in hit-stun but it happens too fast

Last edited:
Offtopic but this is the first time i noticed that everyone has the same body but with a different head slapped on it.

Offtopic but this is the first time i noticed that everyone has the same body but with a different head slapped on it.
I wouldn't say they're identical. It actually takes a careful eye to examine the small differences (ie general proportions, the level of musculature, thickness of limbs and torso.. etc)

The rosters' relative heights are not always following the canonical heights per the game's character bios.
Below are 2 Gifs of the roster sorted from tallest to shortest
Female:
View attachment 66725

Male:
View attachment 66727
Some notes:
• I didn't do a bald-version because I found it harder to identify the roster. Height wise I compared navel / collar bones. I didn't bother with a T-pose comparison unless we need to compare the males and females together.
• Aside from Sophitia and Tira, the females are pretty much all different heights. Tira appears way larger in-game than her canonical size.
• You can also compare their relative builds, but its a bit more subjective. Ivy, Sophitia and Cassandra have the thickest builds
• Most unusual is that Xianghua has proportionally smaller hands, most noticeably when compared to Talim and Amy (who are shorter).
• For the men, Groh is way shorter in-game compared to his bio. He's also lanky with a voldo-esque build.
• Maxi seems larger in-game than his canonical height, while Raphael appears smaller than his in-game canonical height.
• In-game Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Kilik, Siegfried and Groh appear to be the same height. Their builds are also in this order in terms of thickness (Kilik and Siegfried appear identical in this regard)
• Nightmare and Siegfried are actually different heights!

I'd like to do a in-game comparison of the weapon sizes but I haven't figured out a good pose universal pose aside from the ones where they're in hit-stun but it happens too fast

Where does Geralt stand in this

I didn't bother I don't recall if you could put him in the basic undergarmets as a guest character
I do need to add Hilde however
Groh needs to switch heights with maxi and nightmare needs to switch heights with raphael

Height Comparison - Base (Female)
Heights.Female.S2.base.gif

Height Comparison - Full Equipment (Female)
Heights.Female.S2.Full.gif

** Notes
There isn't just one body type where Project Soul scales up the size:
For example, Setsuka has narrower shoulders, especially evident when you compare with Seong Mina. However, her thighs are more girthy.

And again Xianghua seems to be the only one without scaled-up hands for some odd reason

*Updated end of Season 2

Height Comparison - Base (Male)

Heights.Male.S2.Base.gif

Height Comparison - Full Equipment (Male)
Heights.Male.S2.Full.gif

Last edited:
might need a bald version to figure out their heights maybe

These look great, I’m thinking of using them for my art and hopefully Hwang will come out soon so this can be updated. Thank you so much.

Are there comparisons with absolutely no equipment?
Asking for a friend.
hmm ?

I based the heights on the base default under garments and used that hierarchy for the full-gear comparison.
I kept the hair accessories to help identify the characters.

Setsuka's shoes wont' add any real height as you can see in the comparison gifs. Her calves just become shorter

Back