Injustice: Gods Among Us

Sinestro is definitely the best zoner.

lol why you trolling me? nah, he's easily outzoned by anyone with any range whatsoever lol. i actually hate playing my sinestro super zoney, i'm all up in their face WACHAA! it is funny how no one ever blocks his meteors though, it's an overhead and they STILL duck it XD

lol why you trolling me? nah, he's easily outzoned by anyone with any range whatsoever lol. i actually hate playing my sinestro super zoney, i'm all up in their face WACHAA! it is funny how no one ever blocks his meteors though, it's an overhead and they STILL duck it XD
No trolling here, I firmly believe he's the best zoner, which isn't saying much seeing out zoning is obsolete in Injustice. meteors and shackles ftw. haha. Raven is a pretty good zoner too, well, I should say she's more of an anti-zoner.

No trolling here, I firmly believe he's the best zoner, which isn't saying much seeing out zoning is obsolete in Injustice. meteors and shackles ftw. haha. Raven is a pretty good zoner too, well, I should say she's more of an anti-zoner.

Don't you love playing a great zoner while you're playing as Bane?? Omg!

YO MARTIAN MANHUNTER

I missed the pools for top 16 and was watching the replays. Poor Nightmare SF. Such a shame that pause happened. Crazy that he's from online and put PL and Pig in losers

what/who's morridoom?

Nickname for the team of Morrigan and Doctor Doom in UMVC3. When used with an autopilot mindset, it amounts to people watching two half-naked succubi jumping up and down throwing fireballs from both sides of the enemy while and iron-clad dictator drops missiles on their heads, while the enemy just sits still and blocks while slowly being chipped to death. Powerful tactic, boring as hell.

Just like Superman's F2,3>Breath>mixup.

Back