Ivy General Submissions for Discussion

So I was looking everywhere on YouTube and Twitch for the video of Link vs Party Wolf, their epic battles before the top 8 finals. I could not find it anywhere! I had it recorded live so I decided to upload it for all of you who did not get to see it live:

5:35 is so cool :)
It's a full experience. Clear picture, professional audio commentary and a good view of Link's tensed up tricep. Gj x)
Seriously, it is always good to see top Ivy action.

Eh it appears Ivy's A+B is dealing way less damage now. Apologies for the quality, but the difference in damage is still conspicuous.
Снимок экрана 2018-09-20 в 13.50.30.png

Снимок экрана 2018-09-20 в 13.51.14.png

Really enjoying the beta, very fun! I like how Ivy plays, pretty much like in SCV but even better it seems. At least as a first impression.

What's the manip of the SC3 stance (i think it was 1b or 11b in SC3 don't remeber it's been a while), i keep doing it by accident.

Also is the old jumb b still there? If yes what's the new manip?

A general question, what do you recommend for when enemies rushdown on you and it's close, are there good fast Ivy moves? I guess there's the 66B stab but it seems to take a moment at times. I know that's not the ideal spot for Ivy, but still. Sometimes the sweep works if lucky.

A general question, what do you recommend for when enemies rushdown on you and it's close, are there good fast Ivy moves? I guess there's the 66B stab but it seems to take a moment at times. I know that's not the ideal spot for Ivy, but still. Sometimes the sweep works if lucky.
Reversal Edge.
It builds a ton of meter, so after you've used a couple of REs, you have access to CE and SC as GTFO tools.
214B and backstep are also good ways of escaping pressure.

You can also go for fast interrupts like 6b8K, 66K, 6KB, 2A, etc, but Ivy will rarely win close range poking games against most of the cast.

Has anyone figured out the input for CS yet?

I played a bit yesterday. Close range is hell without a standard 2A.

ok guys it's been a while since I logged into this thing lmao but SC6 has got me so hype (look at my SIGNATURE MY GOD)

B6 is a great round ender if the opponent is expecting a 2A+G
I'm thinking the CS input is like SC2 - 376231A+G but I'm not sure lol

ok guys it's been a while since I logged into this thing lmao but SC6 has got me so hype (look at my SIGNATURE MY GOD)

B6 is a great round ender if the opponent is expecting a 2A+G
I'm thinking the CS input is like SC2 - 376231A+G but I'm not sure lol
Yeah I'm confused...that's the same input for SS...I watched a vid showing commands but the CS input just said TBD roll 3 times A+G..I don't understand.

Yeah I'm confused...that's the same input for SS...I watched a vid showing commands but the CS input just said TBD roll 3 times A+G..I don't understand.

where's LinkRKC when you need him man. lol - I've given up on that grab for now. I'll know on October 19th or earlier if I can get my hands on the game before then.

@Ring, what up man? Yeah up close with Ivy feels super wack (i dont feel like she ever has frame advantage on hit) to me but other players on discord dont seem to troubled by it. General advice that was given to me was to RE,Gi,Step,214B,CE,SC(no particular order). It seems like you really have to work her long range game and im not used to that yet. Plus no training mode doesnt help.

Someone just listed her CS above

This game feels really weird to me at the moment. Cant wait to play in three weeks.

214B is at least -16 unsafe on block it seems. Too bad.

Back