[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

When and where? I may be busy tomorrow, as I'm still getting my affairs in order. If for some reason I get free, I'll do my best to make it. Btw, no cell phone yet either until I get my foreigner registration card.=/ Wife has the prepaid one for now.

In Chiba at my house.

About 40 min from Tokyo Station on JR Keiyo Line- post if you're interested and I'll PM the info.

I'm on vacation now- YAY BOYEEEEE!

Merry Christmis to all BTW.

I'll have to pass for now. Too much stuff going on. Plus, my stick is still in transit via Kuroneko. Should be here in about a month or so. >_< Thanks for the invite, though! Next time!

10-4.
Hope to see ya next time.

I got sticks, a HRAP VX SA and a Mad Catz Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition- both with Sanwa OBSF-30-RGs in em.

Think I also have old HRAPs with Hori buttons in em.
I also have some Hori cheapie sticks.

EDIT
mich just called- she'll be comin!
Bring your A games and let's try to not let her kick our butts too bad, haha.

Great t0 get about 5.5 hours of SCIV under our belts!

It's been too long and we gotta do this more often.
It was good to get some of the rust off and the dust off the sticks.

Me, Wat0son, mich and CK massaged the sticks.

Nice to see ya again mich- thanks for makin me feel better with the wins, haha. ; )
And ya mich was beastin us again!

After the games had our usual Indian buffet, man I'm still full!

We all hoped to hit Try on Fri but saw it was New Year's Eve so now hope to hit Try Thurs night.

Got a mail from oosaka- told him we may eat and then hit Try (to be there around 8:30) on Thurs but that we don't know the exact plans cause I haven't talked to mich yet.

caliburforum.com went down with a database error tonight.
Wonder if it'll come back up this time...

EDITs
Other forum back up- YAY! Think I'm pretty much the only one still usin it though.

Just listened/bought Eminem's Recovery.
Excellent, like he said the last one or two albums weren't so good (were sellouts) but this should have put him back at the top were he belongs.

And made a donation to Livestrong, happy holidayz.

Solidified the plans.

Meet mich & co and Wat0son at Yurakucho Bic Camera by the LCD TVs on the first floor at 6:30 on Thursday.
Get some chow (maybe curry) and go to Try at about 8:30.

I've let oosaka know but at the least we can give each other some games on the SCIIIAE (8th floor I think he said).

I'm probably good till 10 or 11.

Don't know/not sure, but this could be my last chance to see mich before she goes back next week (cause we have the New Year weekend).

EDITs
oosaka mailed and said he and KT will be there.
michang may come.

Other Forum down again. Always wonder when/if it'll stay down for good.

Hi, welcome to 8WR Aggelos (previously know as morikawa)!

Put 53km on the bike today.
Figurin out my bank now...

No prob, up to you (as long as you're happy).
Nice to see ya here.

I don't have any FB and in fact after CF.com goes down this'll be the only place to find me on the Net.

Apartment (hopefully) locked in. Kuroneko should be delivering my belongings (including my HRAP2) in a couple weeks. I should be good for some SC by then, if anything is happening in January or February. Of course, if I get employed, that may change, but I'll do my best!

Btw, 良いお年を。

No plans yet.

If I have a date open up/that is clear I'll post it and start makin plans.
Lately free dayz have been few and far in between.
If you can use any stick then I have some very high quality ones (most of us are on 360s while exclamation point has both), if you must use your own then you can bring it over.

I'll ask oosaka tom about TGN plans, there should be one comin up soon.

We'll (me, Wat0son w/mich & co joined by the JP playas oosaka and KT Voldo + alpha) will be hittin the SCIIIAE in Aki Try Amusement Tower tomorrow from about 8:30 BTW- if you wanna join us.

Another fun day.

Met up w/mich and Wat0son for some Indian food this evening.
Talked about the past and things FG.

After went over to Try Tower in Aki where oosaka (usin Nighty), KT Voldo, Tekito (Setsuka), SK HK (Ralph and Li Long, sorry), Sousuhi etc joined us.
A little latter Taxi came. He and mich were showin the JP playas what Taki can do.

When I left a little after 11PM they were still deep into play on the SCIIIAE.
I only did 1 game (can't remember the moves/inputs any more) but had lotsa fun watchin.
Nice to be in the arcade and hope to be there again for SCV (hint, hint).

On that note Try Tower will have a SCIIIAE singles comp:
Sun 1/9 (next day is a National Holiday).
Starts at 18:00, signups 16:30-17:30.
Cost is 100 Yen.
I may show, if just to watch but don't know yet.
oosaka said Dekka will probably be there.

Talked of SCV.
oosaka said the JP playas are talkin about it every night on Mixi (JP IM site).
He said the start/roots of SCV will probably be SC BD.
Although he knows I told him I need Talim in the game and that we need an AE edition.

Fun times again, great to be in an arcade.

Have a good trip home mich, prac up and as I said- see you guys for the 2012 SCV SBO qualifiers, haha.

EDIT
HK is the Ralph/Li Long playa that was at Try last night, SK plays Asta and wasn't at Try. Sorry all.

Happy new year guys. I guess my new years res is going to be that I post here more so hope to see everyone start posting again. Take Care

hey talim thank you for coming last night!
we(including taxi and mich) are goin to go to TRY tonight!

ohh and you've mistaken
the guy who works on TRY and use Ralph and Li Long is HK

Yo, Setsuna- welcome to 8WR!
Glad to see ya more in here, and I hope to be online to play w/ya more there (sorry lotsa work and then cycle when I can and the weather's good).

oosaka- Sorrry as I always accidently say 8mm (for kilomilli) I usually screw up HK's name too. Sorry HK (I'll edit it). SK is the great Asta playa (and high in the online rankings).
Tonight is New Year's Eve- gotta go to Grandma's so sorry no Try for me.

Glad you guys will be havin fun the way you should be- playin some SC.
Enjoy!

EDIT
Think they posted this info before in 8WR but here's a post kurama tengu put up at CF.com today about the World Game Cup in Cannes (Feb 25-27):
http://caliburforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1271736#post1271736
The World Game Cup HP:
http://www.worldgamecup.com/

Back