[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

T JP, will you grab Damnation? Because you're arching for eye-candy CG films, if I am not mistaken...

The Biohazard 6 demo, but without screen tearing

I'm sure many playas will be there.

Unfortunately I won't be there because I'm goin to Los Angeles for summer vacation from Aug 1 for about 20 dayz.

What up Japan folks. I will be in Shinjuku from the 27 to Aug 13th for vacation and stuff. I hope to meet yall for some games. Is there someone I can contact?

You should go to SBO if you can.

I'll be gone, you should contact Sousuhi or oosaka.
Will you have a cell here?

I have a phone that can be a global phone but I need a SIM card I think when I get to japan. If that is possible, I've been looking around but I need some information on how to do that. Any input would be greatly appreciated on that point, like if there are month to month plans i can get for just 1 month. Also def going to SBO, this initial trip was just to watch the tourney and finally see the old land of my hobbies and stuff, but now entering the last chance qual for SC5.

News flash!
Kayane arrives Sunday.
If she's up to it we may have gamez at Sousuhi's in Tsurumi later that day.
Need I say more?

I'm going to try and make it out to Tougeki too, would be good to meet up with anyone else heading that way.

Setsuna is down for Sun, Wat0son's busy.

I preordered the Halo 4 Limited Edition from Amazon JP.

Where is that? I would like to get as many games in that I could while out there. So far the plan is food, tekken, SCV for as long as i can hunt players down but have no way to find them, and sight seeing. Ill be there on saturday. Are there people who play around Shinjuku or close enough to find by bus or train ride?

Games will be on Sunday; just SCV.
Tsurumi is on JR Keihin Tohoku Line in Kanagawa, near Kawasaki.
I'll post after I get the exact info.
If you have a cell we can stay in contact.

Summer is here; DOA girlz do it like they do (in Japanese and English!):

HP updated:
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/

Prob till evening at least.
Sousuhi said till late at night is OK, but I/we don't know how long Kayane will be there (she may be tired).
I have work Mon so would like to stop at 7 or 8 for dinner and then go home, and others could return for more gamez.
Do you have a contact #/mail?

Heard that TN is givin some DOA5 prac time tom to those who have signed up for the SBO comp- good goin TN!

Back