[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

What up just touched down in japan currently looking for japanese players in soul calibur a couple of people have twitters but I don't know everyone's names I heard that there is going to be casual today can someone post up where that is going to be there is a second tournament at Namco arcade in sugamo so I'll be there but I really wanna get some matches in scv. Can someone post or pm the address of the meet up. Also I will be getting a Japan number soon so I'll post up once I get it. Japan is dope and I'm out.

Up above I posted where we will be playin w/Kayane- JR Tsurumi Stataion (near Kawasaki) on Keihin Tohoku Line.
The place is Sousushi's house (JP playa) and that's where we usually go for gamez (on weekends cause everyone works).
We will be playin SCV and I'll also take my DOA4 (will play if others want to).
We will meet at 12 at the station and play at least until evenin (I have work tom), some people maybe even later.
I'll PM ya my cell #. In Japan you can also send SMS mails to a cell # (from another cell phone).

After that on 8/1 I will be goin to LA for vacation so I won't be here in Japan (and will miss SBO).

Got some DOA4 (thanks Setsuna) in and had lotsa good talk.

Kayane, oosaka, Sousuhi (thanks for hostin), Tomahawk, Setsuna, Decopon, KT Voldo, Utoh, Jashin, Zono, etc.

Runnin 2 360's and a PS3, live streamin w/announcing.

3 large pizzas.

Ya it was fun, wish I coulda stayed longer (thanks work) and we gotta do this more often.

Thanks for signin my stick, this will be an ongoing project and will always be one of my treasured objects.

Dude Japanese soul caliber scene is too good! Can all of y'all move to social please! Patiently waiting for the 5th now.

P.S. Japan is awesome!

Thanks!

Glad to see ya got home safely.

Hope to see ya again someday!

GL and hope ya have fun at SBO!

Good games to all the players that came! I glad to see BLT is still playing and well, Oosaka is my new target (gotta learn maxi) I will get my revenge next time! Tomahawa nice to meet you man and get at me if you still wanna borrow my cell phone. Kayane and crew it was nice to meet you guys I enjoyed your company Take Care!

No prob.

Now in the process on gettin ready but I'll be in Los Angeles 8/1-24.
I'll be checkin in when I can (will use my cell on Wi-Fi).

I'll check out the SBO results for sure.
Hope whoever goes has fun but be ready for heat (in temperature and gamez) man!

Hold down the fort and everyone have a good summa vacation.

DOA5 balance test combo footage #2:

TN streamed about 40 min of the latest build this afternoon but I didn't see my Twitter till after...

Doesn't look like it.
Looks like the next one for SCV will be 8/11-12 in Aki's Clark Studio.
And they will have one 9/1 for Melty Blood.

http://godsgarden.jp/

Ya I think you can watch (and even join) if they do have one.

LA fun- Lots of Mexican food, Santa Monica, Chinese Theater, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Johnny Rockets.
Man I'm gonna get super-sized.

Back