Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

1.8 Million. That doesn't include DLC, so it might be more than that.
1.8?! Wow, it did a million times better than I thought. I guess Super SCV wouldnt be a bad idea.

Well I've seen people on my friends list buy TTT2, DoA5, and RE6 so... I'm pretty sure people will buy it
That Still doesn't guarantee that people will buy it.

1.8?! Wow, it did a million times better than I thought. I guess Super SCV wouldnt be a bad idea.
And to it add 4oo.000 SSF4 AE (Yun, Yang E.Ryu, Oni), that even if a smaller update still was a 15$ DLC

And add DLC costumes for SSF4

And add DLC costumes for SSF4AE

Yes, after SF4 they did good moneys :D

Of course that is not as great as previous games, but it is good enough to keep the series active.
People would buy this game is mostly because the creation mode and online battle, a lot of players enjoy online battle and SCV did a much better job on online battle then SCIV. To be honest I think other modes in SCV are bunch of crap. Especially story mode, the story in SCV sucks even though it has a complete story but it still sucks.

SCV DOESN'T have a complete story.
Not only SCV, the whole story of Soul Calibur always have missing parts. It's just the missing parts in SCV is way much then other series. The story is awesome in SC but there are always a lot of missing parts. The story in SCV, not only it had a lot of missing parts, but the story also sucks too. It's just about a brother finding for her sister, and both of them are like ideots. Especially Pyrra, the only thing she can do is say sorry.

Not only SCV, the whole story of Soul Calibur always have missing parts. It's just the missing parts in SCV is way much then other series. The story is awesome in SC but there are always a lot of missing parts. The story in SCV, not only it had a lot of missing parts, but the story also sucks too. It's just about a brother finding for her sister, and both of them are like idiots. Especially Pyrra, the only thing she can do is say sorry.
Yeah, let's ignore all of the emotional trauma she's gone through over the years and call her an over-apologetic idiot. Also the fact that people have tried to kill her, even though she's done nothing wrong, thus forcing her to kill them in self-defense, despite not wanting to fight. Yes, let's ignore how mentally and emotionally damaging that is and just call her an idiot.

I was watching Carrie the other day and it occured to me that Pyrrha was actually abused. Severly abused. To the point where she had to kill someone else o_o...wow.

I was watching Carrie the other day and it occured to me that Pyrrha was actually abused. Severly abused. To the point where she had to kill someone else o_o...wow.

If I remember correctly, did this thread not confirm hints of Dampierre abuse as well? Le Bello is a naughty, naughty man.

Yeah, let's ignore all of the emotional trauma she's gone through over the years and call her an over-apologetic idiot. Also the fact that people have tried to kill her, even though she's done nothing wrong, thus forcing her to kill them in self-defense, despite not wanting to fight. Yes, let's ignore how mentally and emotionally damaging that is and just call her an idiot.

And the fact she has been alone her whole life as a peasant on the streets and the fact she was captured and sold into slavery, and the fact she has been haunted by Tira as her shadow for who knows how long and the fact the one person who ever granted her the safety and security to start a new life and be happy and in love was killed and she was blamed for his murder.

Forgon accepts the idea of Patroklos being a complete and total dumbass, especially since he was (which was the point of his character's evolution). However, Pyrrha has had a lot of things happen to her that are not pleasant. This is not your normal teenage girl who is aplogizing because her boyfriend dumped her and she feels bad all her friends don't like her.

--Forgon

And the fact she has been alone her whole life as a peasant on the streets and the fact she was captured and sold into slavery, and the fact she has been haunted by Tira as her shadow for who knows how long and the fact the one person who ever granted her the safety and security to start a new life and be happy and in love was killed and she was blamed for his murder.

Forgon accepts the idea of Patroklos being a complete and total dumbass, especially since he was (which was the point of his character's evolution). However, Pyrrha has had a lot of things happen to her that are not pleasant. This is not your normal teenage girl who is aplogizing because her boyfriend dumped her and she feels bad all her friends don't like her.

--Forgon
Yeah, I have no problem with people calling Patroklos an idiot, given that he's one of my least favorite characters, evolution or no(and he actually was a bit of a moron).
However, Pyrrha has had all kinds of shit flung her way almost her entire life.
Calling her an idiot is pretty much saying that everything that happened to her was her own fault.

I mean, sure, they could have toned down the amount of apologies she makes during battle, but that's really the only complaint about her apologetic nature that I have.

I'm glad I have someone agreeing with me.
I honestly thought that people were going to start going "GRAW DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY GRAW"
Happy to see that I was wrong ._.

Yeah, I have no problem with people calling Patroklos an idiot, given that he's one of my least favorite characters, evolution or no(and he actually was a bit of a moron).
However, Pyrrha has had all kinds of shit flung her way almost her entire life.
Calling her an idiot is pretty much saying that everything that happened to her was her own fault.

I mean, sure, they could have toned down the amount of apologies she makes during battle, but that's really the only complaint about her apologetic nature that I have.

I'm glad I have someone agreeing with me.
I honestly thought that people were going to start going "GRAW DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY GRAW"
Happy to see that I was wrong ._.
The reason that I would say Pyrrah is an idiot is because she won't stand up and fight for her rights. Shure all kinds of shit happened on her but at least she can " TRY " to fight back " TRY " to get away from danger. In SCV she didn't do anything, she is always contraled by Tira. She is just like a puppet, doing nothing but letting people contraling her. And when she finds out it is always too late, that's why she keep on saying sorry and sorry. Stop saying sorry!! It's useless, stand up and fight!! Maybe I was wrong Pat was more dump and stupid then Pyrrha, but I still think they both act like idiots. I really like the old characters better, at least they would stand up and fight and kill the right person.

Mary Sue

Gary Stu

We done?

I can see where you're coming from, but I disagree. Pattycakes has one major attribute those kinds of characters lack: he was designed to be a complete douchetard from the very start and undergo character development(in the form of becoming a slightly less obnoxious douchetard). The timewarp is definitely the worst kind of Deus Ex Stupida though.

Pyrrha, on the other hand does nothing until the final act. She's just taking up space and apologizing. Really, she's irrelevant as a character until she has an echo to her voice since she does nothing a random object couldn't doas far as the plot is concerned(although I've never heard of random objects apologizing constantly but meh).

Back