[Jul 12, 2013] Evolution 2013 Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

For those of you on the fence on whether you should go to Evo ~ Seriously, if you aren't psyched with enough reasons to join us in Vegas, then I believe something's wrong with you =p Do what ya can to save a bit more money, book those tickets, hotels and get those carpools going -- otherwise I can't wait to see the lot of you there ~ get $@ing hype =)

I got to talk to Kayane earlier and asked if she's going to EVO and she said yes. I mentioned the side tournament and she said that she'll join if Viola is not banned...

On that note, anyone know any of the other international players we can contact? I wanted to contact the Japanese players on Twitter, but I'm still a nobody in this community so they might be like, "Who the eff is this person?" lol

And don't forget the part where LP's traveled, bar none, on his own dollar, more than any other SC player.

Maybe I should have asked everyone that question all of the other times there were tournaments Kayane showed up to that they didn't and I was more than likely at? Yeah.

And don't forget the part where LP's traveled, bar none, on his own dollar, more than any other SC player.

Maybe I should have asked everyone that question all of the other times there were tournaments Kayane showed up to that they didn't and I was more than likely at? Yeah.

I don't know about all that, LP. How long you been traveling for Soul Calibur?

I'm talking SC5. How would I comment on something I don't know about?

Your statement up there didn't specify for SC5, just that you've traveled bar none on your own dollar more than any other SC player. I guess I should have figured you were just talking SC5, even though you also did a good amount of traveling for SC4. Still, it made me start thinking about which SC player actually did travel the most over the span of the series. Thinking about it I'd have to say RTD has probably traveled the most, since he's been a top competitor since the beginning of SC2 all the way until now.

Back