[Jul 26, 2014] Soul Legacy: A SC5 Tournament At Arcade Legacy: (Cincinnati, Ohio)

What's up everyone!? My name is Sluch & I was posting up to let people know that on Saturday of July 26th, 2014, I & my good friend Jesse will be hosting a Soul Calibur 5 tournament at Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati, Ohio. Here is the info for the tournament:

The Tournament Format & Rules :
> Double Elimination
>70%, 20%, & 10% pot split for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places respectively
> Tournament will be played on the PS3 console & Asus monitors, or monitors/tvs of equal caliber
> No custom characters
> No Viola Back Throw Infinite
> 3 out of 5 rounds per match
> All sets will be best of 3 out of 5 matches for the whole tournament

Other Important Details About the Tournament:
> Venue fee will be $10
> Entry fee for SC5 tournament will be $10
> Tournament will start at 2 pm EST
> Tournament will be held inside of Arcade Legacy
> Arcade Legacy opens it's doors at 12 pm EST on Saturday, & closes at 1 am EST that day

If anyone needs info about Arcade Legacy or interested in checking out their website, the following link will help with that:

http://arcadelegacyohio.com/

SC5 Team Tournament:

Along with the SC5 Tournament, we will also have a SC5 Team Tournament that day as well. Format & teams for the SC5 Team Tournament will be decided on the day of the tournament.

Definitely look forward to seeing everyone there for the event. If you have any questions, & can possibly provide extra PS3 systems, monitors, & copies of SC5, post up, & I'll be more than happy to help answer questions, & be appreciative of any help that can be provided. Thank you once again & let's get hype for some Soul Calibur 5.

Hope you can make it there Tanhausser. It'd be awesome to get some SC5 matches in with ya again. It's been a bit.

Definitely, I'd been meaning to get up there really all year, but that never quite worked out 0; idk how many other chances I'll get once the semester picks up, so we'll see >:D

Hope you can make it there Tanhausser.

Thanks for the support Zane.

CaptainBoomz, don't sweat or being nervous about tournaments. Just go there, have fun, & enjoy some Soul Calibur. It's always a great time at tournaments getting better at the game(s) you play, meeting new friends, catching up with old friends, & just having a fun time. It's why I like attending tournaments so much.

Hope you can make it there Tanhausser. It'd be awesome to get some SC5 matches in with ya again. It's been a bit.
Sluch, Tan told me his internet is acting up so he asked me to let you know he might be there 5 minutes late or straight up at 2

Hey thanks for the great games at the tournament everyone :) I really enjoyed it. It was my first time, it wasn't how I thought it was going to be and I didn't do as bad as I thought I was going to do lol. But it was great. However... I discovered a problem with my ps3 when I got home. It doesn't show up on my screen anymore + no audio. I think it had something to do with hooking it up to one of those monitors when I brought it. I need help fixing this problem.

Nevermind. I fixed it. I was worried but sometimes you have to do what you can to find answers lol.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the great games at the tournament everyone :) I really enjoyed it. It was my first time, it wasn't how I thought it was going to be and I didn't do as bad as I thought I was going to do lol. But it was great. However... I discovered a problem with my ps3 when I got home. It doesn't show up on my screen anymore + no audio. I think it had something to do with hooking it up to one of those monitors when I brought it. I need help fixing this problem.

Nevermind. I fixed it. I was worried but sometimes you have to do what you can to find answers lol.
I actually just had the same problem when I got back from my friend's house this week, and I was freaking out, but that HDMI can really getcha ;D GGs!

Soul Legacy was an awesome tournament. I had a great time chilling with everyone there. Good times at Rooster's as well afterwards with everyone. Big thanks to everyone that came out to support the event, & those that watched the event on stream.

Good games to Granmas Got Game, Jansauer, Ragnarok, Tanhausser, Fukuo, CaptainBoomz, TiZ, & Arcade Legacy. Solid stuff from everyone.

In terms of the PS3 issues there Boomz & Tanhausser, just make sure your TV/monitor & PS3 are properly hooked up as normal, then just press & hold in your power button on the PS3. It'll hard reset everything into your normal connections in case you guys get any troubles.

I will post up full results to the tournament as well on the Tournament Aftermath portion of 8wayrun here in just a bit.

Soul Legacy was an awesome tournament. I had a great time chilling with everyone there. Good times at Rooster's as well afterwards with everyone. Big thanks to everyone that came out to support the event, & those that watched the event on stream.

Good games to Granmas Got Game, Jansauer, Ragnarok, Tanhausser, Fukuo, CaptainBoomz, TiZ, & Arcade Legacy. Solid stuff from everyone.

In terms of the PS3 issues there Boomz & Tanhausser, just make sure your TV/monitor & PS3 are properly hooked up as normal, then just press & hold in your power button on the PS3. It'll hard reset everything into your normal connections in case you guys get any troubles.

I will post up full results to the tournament as well on the Tournament Aftermath portion of 8wayrun here in just a bit.
Yeah, GGs! This is happening again >:D also, that's what I'd found out online about the reset, but I messed it up my first few times and could only get the audio output. Coincidences errrrwhurrr, and merci!

Live streams

16 Viewers
izayagenesis
izayagenesis
237 They would call us heroes
3 Viewers
DummyMan__
DummyMan__
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Walk Through Pt.2
1 Viewers
xomegathedeityx
xomegathedeityx