Just Frames

mikosu

Goderator of pink hearts
A modified version of KajinJin's post.

7_8_9K:K:K:K
Note(s) - More damage. Time right as each kick lands

CR K:G
Note(s) - + frames on block. On hit, will not knockdown or launch. Time right as the knee connects

CR 8K:K (air throw)
Note(s) - More damage. Time right as he lands the follow-up kick

STN CH 4BK:G
Note(s) - Time as the auto-kick lands. I don't think this one is necessary to list since it's really just a CR K but for the sake of completeness.

AFAIK 7_8_9K :K :K only has 3 Ks, and you only mentioned 'more damage' not 'extra attack' so I assume it's a mistype, yes? Otherwise thank you very much :)

AFAIK 7_8_9K :K :K only has 3 Ks, and you only mentioned 'more damage' not 'extra attack' so I assume it's a mistype, yes? Otherwise thank you very much :)
It has 3 kicks yes but you press K as each kick lands for the JFs making it four Ks total. 8K initiates the attack.

8K:K:K:K is always worth it. Not only does it do insane damage on its own it can't be JUKE. By the time you can cancel the auto-taunt tho the opponent will be up. So really it doesn't give much advantage. But the opp doesn't have to get up. Thus the mixups can begin.

8K:K:K:K is always worth it. Not only does it do insasne damage on its own it can't be JUKE. By the time you can cancel the auto-taunt tho the opponent will be up. So really it doesn't give much advantage. But the opp doesn't have to get up. Thus the mixups can begin.

You forgot to mention how awesome it looks too!

i hav just started picking up yun seong.... and i didnt know about 4BK:G ....unfortunatly i cant pull it off.... is it slightly dificult or am i punching it in wrong? can i see a vid of wat its supose to look like? will he just do the normal evade with a just flash?

4BK on counterhit adds an additional kick that ends in crane. It's the same kick as CR K and it can be JF canceled with G as well, with the same timing.

Yo does anyone remember that someone posted on CF 2b, k:g was a JF. I could never hit it, i.e. no flash what-so-ever. Also someone said that there was one on the last hit of the auto evade crane k,k. Is that true or not.

naw its just a tech catch. It can also hit if someone misguidedly steps directly behind yun. it launches behind yun is all. After that the BT B+K hits depending on the alignment and distance of yun to the opponent.

I know 9B+K at a certain angle launches when the opponent techs.
I was talking about BT B+K right after...it's definitely a timing thing, because you won't always get the relaunch.

Anyway I will look at it myself...

The timing isn't any harder than on other basic juggles. At least the relaunch never failed, when I tried it.

Has anyone else noticed that 7_8_9K:K:K:K does more damage on it's own, than when it's preceded by 236kk? In fact, a lot of Yun's combos do very little more damage than this one attack alone, if not less damage. Also, CR 8K:K seems to be a quirky jf to me; sometimes it does more damage than the non jf version, but sometimes it does less. I don't really see the point of even adding that into the game if it doesn't do a noticeable difference in damage, give a frame advantage, etc.

Back