Kanye West interrupts MTV VMAs

he's also on suicide watch now, lol.

This... I could see happening. He'd be all like, "My fans are totally gonna remember me as the King of Pop, and I'll set aside some money so I can throw 20 Big Ass Funerals in the biggest cities in the world. After that, I'll be nailed to a cross with a sign above my head that says 'King' and left in Times Square for three days.

I will then ressurect myself and perform a duo with Taylor Swift.

Oh, and I love fishsticks."

3922275312_6dc3ec3a32_o.jpg

This... I could see happening. He'd be all like, "My fans are totally gonna remember me as the King of Pop, and I'll set aside some money so I can throw 20 Big Ass Funerals in the biggest cities in the world. After that, I'll be nailed to a cross with a sign above my head that says 'King' and left in Times Square for three days.

I will then ressurect myself and perform a duo with Taylor Swift.

Oh, and I love fishsticks."

Lol. I think the cross in Times square with the sign reading King is what got me the most.

There would be something epic about that. History would forgive him of everything I think. You know, he might actually get reknowned for such a stunt as opposed to forgotten in 20 years which he will be.

The world needs people like Kanye West, people that are brutality honest, and don't give a fuck. It makes things more interesting...

Brutally honest? Honesty is what you call stating a fact. He stated his opinion. There's a difference. Obviously somebody didn't agree with him because they gave the award to this girl. Being a dick and not giving a fuck doesn't suddenly change you from opinionated asshole to brutally honest.

I guess Hitler was just brutally honest.

I guess the Klu Klux Klan was just brutally honest.

Even in your praise of the man, he falls short. He made an apology. So he can't even not give a fuck properly.

You know, he might actually get reknowned for such a stunt as opposed to forgotten in 2 years which he will be.

Minor fix.

The world needs people like Kanye West, people that are brutality honest, and don't give a fuck. It makes things more interesting...

You can be honest without jumping up on stage and blowing up some little girl's spot like that. There's a difference between speaking your mind at the appropriate time, and being an absolute douchebag like he did. If he said in post show interviews "yo I'm happy for her but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!" I don't think many people would fault him, or even care. But he didn't do that, he jumped up on stage, grabbed the mic from a 19 year old girl, and made an absolute ass of himself.

Brutally honest? Honesty is what you call stating a fact. He stated his opinion. There's a difference. Obviously somebody didn't agree with him because they gave the award to this girl. Being a dick and not giving a fuck doesn't suddenly change you from opinionated asshole to brutally honest.

I guess Hitler was just brutally honest.

I guess the Klu Klux Klan was just brutally honest.

Even in your praise of the man, he falls short. He made an apology. So he can't even not give a fuck properly.

ownd.

but srsly, someone should make a Kayne + Doom Combo thing...

Yo Hilde, im really happy for you and ima let you finish... BUT Dampierre has the most epic backdash of all time, OF ALL TIME ! *throws mic*

Back