Kanye West interrupts MTV VMAs

Someone just shared this with me.

tumblr_kpzm7fOJzx1qzbfx5o1_500.jpg

Fish sticks/Gay fish is from an episode of South Park -

Not that I like any of Beyonce, Taylor, or Kanye's music, but that was a dick move.

Wasn't that the one where he shot Carlos Mencia? Isn't that a tad hypocritical... he kills a so called comedian that steals jokes even though he steals music himself ("sampling"... is that what so called music artists call it nowadays)?

anyone catch how kanye broke down on Leno?
especially when Leno asked Kanye how his mother might have reacted to him doing that?

yeah.... it's time to soul search kanye.

The fuck is this "music" you speak off? You mean reality shows right? Cause thats what the people want on every channel especially MTV

Y'know, back in the 80s, when they actually played blocks of video music? I'll even take the 90s when they make some half-assed attempt at it.

Aside: Why the hell do they call it the Video Music Awards when it's about music videos???

anyone catch how kanye broke down on Leno?
especially when Leno asked Kanye how his mother might have reacted to him doing that?

yeah.... it's time to soul search kanye.

After watching that video clip, I will forgive Kanye as a celebrity.
However, I will absolutely not forget much of a douche he can be.
So forgive but don't forget.

So I'm thinking Taylor Swift's self esteem is down. She was just embarrassed, and she's probably more vulnerable then a drunk 12 year old.

Now's my chance.

shifty.gif

You know you fucked up when the President calls you a jackass and hearing the audio made me LOL

So I'm thinking Taylor Swift's self esteem is down. She was just embarrassed, and she's probably more vulnerable then a drunk 12 year old.

Now's my chance.

shifty.gif

And nobody blames you. Hell I personally think you are a genius now sir.

Also Obama Calls Kanye a Jackass:

Back