Kayane & Keysona Interview Hisaharu Tago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, Kayane and Keysona had the opportunity to meet Soulcalibur V Producer Hisaharu Tago for an interview at Paris Games Week. The interviews cover topics such as how far the game is in development, the importance of community, online features, improvements over SC4, information on the newest characters, music, and story mode.

You can read more details about the interview on Kayane's blog, and check out the videos after the break.

Article
Soulcalibur.Fr
Gnouz Corp

Last edited by a moderator:
Good points to take note:
- Tournament battle is on the game.
- (CORRECTION: 60% complete; means a lot of work!)
- Intro and Endings ready.
- Upgrade Online Experience.
- November will be the month for the most characters revelations.
- They will check feedback from tournaments to gradually adjust the game.

Thanks Kayane, Keysona and all the people that made this possible.

But anyway, i really hope they don't take away Viola's claw. I mean, i wouldn't be as attracted to the character if she only had the orb. The claw to me signifies close-ranged fast attacks. Take away the claw and i wouldn't have the tools i'd want to main her.
Oh lawds... Did they actually read something I wrote and act on it? Wow.

I for one will like her 100% more if she doesn't have that stupid Freddy Krueger glove. Give her something else, like a dagger, to hearken back to her fencing background (if she is indeed Amy). But anything other than that retarded claw.

You know, because it's done in the graphical Anime style *which i love* i'm having a hard time seeing this translate to SCV.
To see what this is about, I just watched a NS2 cutscene on youtube... Dear God... Anyway, the direction and presentation were good. I think that's all we'll be seeing translate into SCV, not necessarily the anime sh**. (Hopefully)

I'm really looking forward to the online improvements. I actually like MK9's battle lobbies with their text chat. Just take away the ability to spam the same text 50 times in a row and you'd have something worth including. More importantly though, if the could just fix the, "Game session is no longer available,
"Game session is no longer available,
"Game session is no longer available,
"Game session is no longer available," BS that was in SCIV, and make 2 and 3 bar connections actually playable, I'll be happy. Also, I like Tekken 6's mode of keeping records for individual characters rather than just an overall win-loss percentage. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do MVC3's method of matching ragequitters against one another. That's such a perfect principle I can't believe every fighter doesn't use it. I guess we'll see what we get though.

it depends on what that 40% is. it could just be small touch ups like putting the rest of the stages and roster to the game and touching up things here and there.

No changes to Raphael? D,:

I'll have to make a few suggestions on Twitter.

A big thanks to Kayane, Keysona, Tago-san, and anyone else involved for the interviews. Can't wait for this game. :D

If this is some kind of problem, I assure you, you're on the wrong website, lol.

no im in a soul calibur website, how is this "wrong kind of website"? keep the gay compliments to your self, no one here needs to know that you like a guy, its discusting really uhh i guess there a total of 10 fags here? discusting! vaginas are the best

no im in a soul calibur website, how is this "wrong kind of website"? keep the gay compliments to your self, no one here needs to know that you like a guy, its discusting really uhh i guess there a total of 10 fags here? discusting! vaginas are the best

Site Rules said:
Strong Language and Adult Content

This site contains strong language and adult content. It is intended for those who are 13 and over. Those 12 and under are not permitted to join and be a member here. If you are found to be an underage member and faked it during the registration process, you are subject to immediate removal and spanking, also sent to your room without dessert.

Site Rules said:
Racism and Extreme Hate Speech

This is not permitted on 8WayRun.com. Any posts that we consider to breach this are subject to removal by our staff should we deem it appropriate to do so. You will be warned; and failure to comply with this warning this will result in a ban, and/or whatever else we feel like.

This is your warning.

Synraii, Don't follow up on this. I know you have a habit of running things into the ground needlessly or aggravating situations. Please just don't respond.

Edit: On second thought, Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974