Kayane Streaming French Launch Event Sat 1/28

Kayane, in partnership with Namco Bandai Games, will be hosting a launch event for SOULCALIBUR V in Paris, France on Saturday, January 28th, 2012. This event will consist of casual matches, a 64-man single elimination tournament which includes some very notable French players, and ending with an 8 on 8 team battle consisting of the top 16 from the singles tournament.

This event will also be streamed online by Kayane for everyone to check out beginning at 6PM Central European Time (12PM Eastern). You can find some additional details and an embed of the stream after the break.

Soiree_SCV_28-01_26001.jpg

Article
Stream
Singles Bracket

LOL! XD

This move is excellent yeah, but you'll compare Leixia's damages compared to a character like Natsu or Astaroth. You still didn't see them enough, but when you'll see that they can damage half the bar with simple combos and throws, with only one brave edge or CE...you'll stop thinking about this Leixia's move.

This move is almost the only way for her to make good damages, her simplest combo 3B 3B+K has ridiculous damages, around 41 only if I remember well. She has to take many risks by feinting, approaching the opponent and hit with many moves to make damages. So she has this move to save her in difficult positions, it's limited by the bar meter.

Also, I was used to instant FC3B by ducking and standing up very fast with FC3B. Now, I instant WS B BE so that you don't see me ducking so it's surprising. But I don't think all Leixia will be able to make this move as efficient. You need anticipation.

Remember Kilik's Asura dance on SC4? Auto-GI mid, avoid lows and throws, safe (or not a good punishment), difficult to step, can ring out, can guard crush on just frame...and WITHOUT bar meter. So stop crying at the moment and just go training to find a solution, just as I did for Kilik's asura by the past.

By the way, I uploaded the video on my youtube channel :

http://youtube.com/kayanesf

Enjoy !

Gotta give props, that is a boss quote.

And Astaroth's shenanigans is to be feared MUCH more than Leixia's. 70% damage off a 50/50? WTF?

Only JF Asura was anything close to safe, and even then you could step the second hit for a launch regardless.

Is it true that Leixia's WS B BE tracks both directions and is completely safe?

Anyway I guess we will have to wait and see how things play out.

It's the return of X's 66A+B. That move is disgusting.

The difference with Asura is that if you bait it out, you can punish it.
Or counter it with kicks.

Need to get the game first though.

It's the return of X's 66A+B. That move is disgusting.

The difference with Asura is that if you bait it out, you can punish it.
Or counter it with kicks.

Need to get the game first though.
Or duck it on reaction... Or 2A it...
You pick 66A+B, an evade that doesn't even compare to 1B+K and 44B_44B4 as a disgusting move? Have you ever learned Xianghua?

If I was gonna pick out X's most annoying move, I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I'd say WS K. HATE IT.

You pick 66A+B, an evade that doesn't even compare to 1B+K and 44B_44B4 as a disgusting move? Have you ever learned Xianghua?

If I was gonna pick out X's most annoying move, I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I'd say WS K. HATE IT.

He means the SC3 version, not the neutered SC4 version.

Yeah, it’s kinda like Asura on wakeuping. French Player here said that I didn’t prépare them for Kilik MU for EVO because I was not abusing Asura/FOTD, that was true. I didn’t like move with lot’s of property. It makes the game dumb and visually boring.

Yeah the character didn’t seem strong without this move, poor damage, but it would be better if they can compensate it a way better than making an Asura like situation again.

Anyway time will tell about it, all we can do actually is back to training.

When we talk about X's 66A+B, we're talking about SC3 buddy. Oh yeah you could also cancel it...so 66A+BG.

if you guys thought that ws b be won the tournament, then you missed the point. all i saw was an aggressive player beating up on turtles in an aggressive game.

stay free.

true but WS B BE sure did help reverse the momentum when things went bad...allowing more offense.

not saying she didnt deserve the win

Can player step to Leixia's right side to evade her WSB and WSB(BE) and get a free Back Throw easily?

Cry Baby & WSB(BE) = the best Anti-Okizeme in the game?

I love how SC5 encourages the offensive aspects. Hopefully turtle matches won't ever be seen again.

And lol at all the whiners that haven't even played the game. Your tears are my satisfaction.

Congrats to Kayane! Still three more days til I'm on fire too. :)

Live streams

21 Viewers
MaitreRenn
MaitreRenn
[Tournoi Inter-Multivers] Saison 6 : Tour 3
1 Viewers
gasparkh1
gasparkh1
Amante de un juego muerto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members