Kayane's animation for SC4

Lol.. seems like a lot of fun.. I'd love to be paid to do something like that...

But then.. nobody would be interested in playing against me.. :(

On a side note Kayane, I notice there are rings on BOTH of your ring fingers!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it has to do with SC being popular...
Ah Belial I see that your pessimistic thoughts are getting into you ;p

But nonetheless Belial I think you could be right. Instead of SC being popular, Kayane will be since nowadays many ppl don't see female gamers playing at such a high level. After all she did face against thousands of brawly men owning their arses. She'll be raising a fan base to all the drooling fans.

Thanks to this show i have many contacts now, and I really hope that the game will be more popular and that the people who work in video games realizes that there are regular tournaments and a community to be interested in.
Ya I hope the future for competitive gaming will definitely become mainstream, but even then I think itz slowly getting there.

Itz better to have competitive communities as a start as it paves the road to gaming professionalism. Nowadays many don't see it the way gaming competitors see it. With competitive communities, we can rely on the next generation of young gamers to aid them into making pro gaming mainstream.

Just imagine what happens when the president of some huge co-operation derives from a competitive community; that's something we have to see in the future.

Did you at least give them a chance to set up their buttons?

They just have to ask when they don't know, otherwise it was people who sell games and players so they knew.

ShenOu : Yeah i had an arranged marriage with a guy i even don't know in Vietnam when i was 16years old...he's a rich man that's why i have a really beautiful ring. :) Fortunately he let me doing what i like, he's not tyrranic !!!

Nanchatte !! On the left hand it's my mother's wedding ring that she gave me as a gift, i'll remove it only when i'll have the ring of my future husband lol ! The other one is a gift from my friends for my birthday. :)

Franman : I think that in the next generation, there will be a real "pro-fighting" possible, since a lot of persons play right now, when they will have children they will play with them and then, video games will be included in family life. Right now people have a lot of prejudices because our parents didn't live with that when they were young, so they have bad thoughts about video games.

Shenou:

Just come out with it already man. Be aggressive and see what happens. She just might consider it but on one condition........

You have to be able to beat her in Soul Calibur (am I right Kayane.......smiles).

Kayane:

It would be fun to see u again as well and get a taste of the french life!

Well that was absolutely awesome...I saw a vid of Justin Wong doing something similar for SF4.

Is it just me or does SC4 Xianghua kinda look like Kayane.

The players were too focused... nevermind.

Good job Kayane. Maybe some day I'll get a chance... some day...

Is it just me or does SC4 Xianghua kinda look like Kayane.

Hahahaha it would be great :D

In france sometimes some players say "Kayane" instead of Xianghua. Like some persons say to me "I would like to fight against your Kayan...Xianghua!" and other funny things lol But it's a pleisure :)

Hahahaha it would be great :D

In france sometimes some players say "Kayane" instead of Xianghua. Like some persons say to me "I would like to fight against your Kayan...Xianghua!" and other funny things lol But it's a pleisure :)

See, I am not the only one...we hardly have good Xianghua players in North America anymore, except for MTfighter, so everytime I see Xianghua's picture, my mind immediately thinks, "well of course that's Kayane." I ain't kidding, I think it has something to do with your avatar as well. Weird lol.

Good job Kayane! We need more attractive and skilled people representing fighting games! You are the best spokesperson for SC4!

Yeah I do my best to make SC4 famous too, I talk a lot when i can about the community and fortunately the community in france is really big so that if sponsors want to have a fighting game tournament, they will have a lot of people and won't be disappointed.
We almost had SC4 for ESWC (electronic sports world cup), maybe not as a main tournament but as a tournament for fun with a good place to do that, and the final in the big screen with other finals. Games service (who make ESWC) contacted me to know about fighting games communities. In fact they wanted to make events for SF4 but i only talked about SC4, so they contacted me later to make a big tournament for SC4 and it was a real great success. Unfortunately, they collapsed some months later because of the economical crisis...But I still hope to have other opportunities for the community. I heard that someone is going to remake ESWC and other things that Games services had to give up, i'm going to contact this person when I can. The best is to meet him in real and since i'm invited to make other exhibitions in events for PC, it's still possible :).

Haha it looks like you had fun! I hope you can continue representing SCIV (and female gamers) on an international level. =)

Yeah I do my best to make SC4 famous too, I talk a lot when i can about the community and fortunately the community in france is really big so that if sponsors want to have a fighting game tournament, they will have a lot of people and won't be disappointed.
We almost had SC4 for ESWC (electronic sports world cup), maybe not as a main tournament but as a tournament for fun with a good place to do that, and the final in the big screen with other finals. Games service (who make ESWC) contacted me to know about fighting games communities. In fact they wanted to make events for SF4 but i only talked about SC4, so they contacted me later to make a big tournament for SC4 and it was a real great success. Unfortunately, they collapsed some months later because of the economical crisis...But I still hope to have other opportunities for the community. I heard that someone is going to remake ESWC and other things that Games services had to give up, i'm going to contact this person when I can. The best is to meet him in real and since i'm invited to make other exhibitions in events for PC, it's still possible :).

Best of luck with that. Carrying the torch for our game. Thats the spirit!

This maybe a little off topic but have you ever heard of the PMS Clan?

Well itz a site forum where many female gamers go especially the pro female gamers. Maybe from there you can inspire more girls to play Soul Calibur since you're a pro gamer yourself. They also have a brother side to it called the H2O clan. Not sure if there's any other forum site where many female gamers hang.

NEwayz here's the site:
http://www.pmsclan.com/index.php

I didn't know about that, I visited it and it's a cool site:) i saw your post about me, and yeah i'm sponsored :)

Hi everybody :)

Here's another video of an exhibition I did for SC4 and a little SF4 and Tekken 6 :

Thanks for the vids.

You go girl!
Keep it up spreadin the SC and Fightin Game soul.

And you've turned out to be a very beautiful young woman!

Hopin for the chance to get my butt kicked by ya someday (haha).

Back