Kayane's animation for SC4

Kayane

[12] Conqueror
Hi everybody,

I have been invited to a private convention to make an animation at Soul Calibur IV, it's a good thing i still can represent SC4 even if there are some other good fighting games now.

There was Namco Bandai, Ubisoft, Konami, Microsoft, Sony and others...it was a convention where they all show their new stuff. The good news is that now, those companies know me as a SC4 player and thanks to this convention i'm going to have other animations to do with SC4 since they were all amazed i beat everybody.

Hope you will like the video made by someone who was in the convention and recorded the animation :

Congratulations, forgive me if Ignorant but can anyone explain to me what's meant by 'animation at SC4'? im

Also is anyone else known by Namco like you?

Animation is to play against the public :)

I can't tell you if namco knows some other players because we didn't talk about that.

lol, that was hilarious. you were playing against the worst of the worst! one of them even accidentally pressed pause while you were kicking his ass. :)

lookin good btw

Kayane, it says on the youtube description that you were defeated once (if I understood correctly) Who beat you?

It's a man that has a video games shop, he played mitsurugi and used 2kB a lot lol, he has a good mentality he kept trying during more than 20 times to defeat me and he succeeded :) He won a mobile phone. But when he tried after, he never beat me again :p I didn't play as i should against mitsu when he beat me, but if he would have trained more, he would have been really good at the game he has a really incredible defense.

Seems like the good term is exhibition yes, in french it's animation, that's why i was confused lol :)

SU : so you come to Cannes huh ? I'm really glad to see you again !!!

That's pretty exciting to hear Kayane. First they put you in Broken Destiny and now they have you for exhibitions for SCIV. Really nice to see their taking notice of the international players for Soulcalibur.

I think I saw some guy actually mashing... the guard button.

But what was that? 2KB?

-writes that down-

at least one of them it looked like they had 200% health. Did all of them have 200% health?

No it was the second day they had 200% health and at the end of the day i had 50% health.
And i should do that more often when i do animation because it forces you to be really concentrated, it's even more difficult since you can't guess what they are going to do since they don't know how to play lol

Since it was a private multimedia convention, they all know video games because only people who work in video games were invited. For a lot of them, I think that they played SC4 but not like tournament players of course. I could guess the people who played the game by the fact they don't hesitate to chose their character and know exactly where he is in the character menu. Some didn't know how to play at all lol and thought that to be in guard, it was "[4]" like SF4 or Tekken lol

The guy that beat me was at 100% health and me too, he was used to play with some good players in the old SC versions.

Thanks to this show i have many contacts now, and I really hope that the game will be more popular and that the people who work in video games realizes that there are regular tournaments and a community to be interested in.

Thanks to this show i have many contacts now, and I really hope that the game will be more popular
I'm not sure if it has to do with SC being popular...

Back