Kilik Combo Thread

Isaac

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone, I haven't seen this thread made yet, so here we go. I'll try to be as user-friendly as possible.

Kilik's guaranteed combos only please.

I, unfortunately, don't have my PS3 up here in college, so I can't even play the game anymore.... but the soul still burns. Post whatever guaranteed combos you know and how much damage it does if it's not already up. Also, since I don't know how much damage a lot of the combos do, please let me know so I can fill them in!

Also, if anyone has a video of the one or more of the combos, send me the link so I can post it underneath.

Oh, and if there is more than one possibility for a combo (such as after MO A), the one posted will be the one that does the most damage and is still guaranteed.

Anyway... on with the show!

:2::3::6: = Monument = MO
<W> = wall splat

Natural Combos (NC)

:A:,:A: Damage: 20

:2::A:+:B: (first and second hit) Damage: 16

:2::A:+:B: (second and third hit) Damage: 36

:6::A:+:B: (1st and 2nd hit) Damage: 30

:6::A:+:B: (3rd, 4th and 5th hit) Damage: 35

:4::K:,:B: Damage: 45

:(2):_:(8)::A:,:A::A: Damage: 46

MO,:A:,:4::6::B:,:6::A::A::A: Damage: 49

MO,:A:+:G:,:4::6::A:,:4::1::2::3::6::B:,:B:+:K:,:6:+:B::4::1::2::3::6::B: Damage: 75

MO,:B:+:G:,:4::6::B: Damage: 50

WS :B:,:6::6::B: Damage: 54

Long Range: :(2):_:(8)::B:,:3::kB: Damage: 58
Normal Range: :(2):_:(8)::B:,:6::6::B: Damage: 39
Close Range (Launch): :(2)::B:,:A:+:K: Damage: 41

:A:+:B:,:6::6::B: Damage: 64
Close Range (AT): :A:+:B:,:6::6::B: Damage:

:(6)::A::A: Damage: 35

:B:+:K:,:6:+:B::4::1::2::3::6::B: (Asura Dance) Damage:

Natural Combos on Counter Hit (NCc)

:3::B::B:,:6::A::A: Damage: 34

:B::B: Damage: 37

:(2):_:(8)::K::B: Damage:

:6::A::A::A: Damage: 42

:4::6::B:,:6::A::A::A: Damage:

:A::A::B:,:6::A::A: Damage: 58

:(2):_:(8)::A::A::A: Damage: 64

:(2):_:(8)::A::B: Damage: 47

:(2):_:(8)::5::B::B: Damage: 41

Wall Combos

:A::A::B: <W> :B::B:~:2:_:8: :B:+:K: Damage: 49
:A::A::B: <W> :2::B:+:K:~MO Damage: 43

:3::B::B: <W> :B::B:~:2:_:8: :B:+:K: Damage: 48
:3::B::B: <W> :2::B:+:K:~MO Damage: 36

For most launch into 6AAA combos, isn't the last hit ACable / whiffs on off-axis hits? I've gotten in the habit of only doing 6AA (since SC2...) or just doing 66B after all generic launches aside from 22_88B (follow up with A+K instead).

I haven't had much trouble with the last hit on a 6AAA juggle whiffing, to be honest. I think they fixed it since 2/3. If it's happening to a lot of people though, I'd change it to either just 6AA or 6B+K, whichever does more damage.

I messed around in practice mode a bit and it seems that the last hit in 6AAA is ACable to Kilik's right if the 3BB hits at any range aside from super close. It definitely gets sketchy on an off-axis hit...

Vid of FotD into Asura, 'cause I saw some people asking for it in the other topic...

youtube.com/watch?v=7L8-KphU6wk

Vid of FotD into Asura, 'cause I saw some people asking for it in the other topic...

youtube.com/watch?v=7L8-KphU6wk

fyi its not a front ring out, its to the right side, unless you meant his literal 'front' being he stands sideways

^Aha, thanks. I added an annotation to the video clarifying that... It was pretty obvious in training that it wasn't just forward movement, but sometimes when you're just running thrugh Windows Movie Maker, you don't catch these things before you hit render and upload. ^^;

Yo Isaac, here are some notes + damages on the current stuff listed for the first post. Are we going to list stuff like blocked BP B, 3kB (it is guaranteed, after all)?

NORMAL COMBOS

3BB (move this to Counter Hit Combos)

3BB, 6AA - 34 dmg
3BB (close range launch), 6AAA - 45 dmg

NOTE: 3BB is NCC only.

MO A

MO A, 46B, 6AAA - 49 dmg

WS B

WS B, 66B - 54 dmg

22_88KB (move this to Counter Hit Combos)

22_88KB doesn't combo off of normal hit, NCC only

22_88B

22_88B (close range launch), A+K - 58 dmg

22_88B, 66B - 39 dmg

22_88B (long range), 3kB - 41 dmg

22_88B, 6AAA's timing is variable because of how high the initial launch is. Depending on where they AC or what range you hit it from, you may whiff even from the initial or second A. So I think you're better off using A+K, 66B, and 3kB as your options.

A+B
A+B, 66B - 64 dmg

NOTE: At close range, 66B triggers AT.

COUNTER HIT COMBOS (these are all tested with Attack CHs, so listed damage may differ from what you actually get)

66AA (move to Normal Combos)

66AA is NC, not NCC - 35 dmg

6AAA

6AAA - 42 dmg

AAB

AAB, 6AAA - last hit is ACable to Kilik's left

AAB, 6AA - 58 dmg
AAB, 66B - also 58 dmg... so take your pick

BB (add this to Counter Hit Combos)

BB - 37 dmg

46B (add this to CH Combos)
46B (close), 66B - 45 dmg
46B, 66B - 30 dmg

NOTE: at close range, 66B will transition to AT

66KKB (remove from list?)

66KKB isn't NC or NCC. If you do manage to get the last B to launch though, just keep in mind the same followups for 3BB's.

22_88AAA

22_88AAA - 64 dmg

22_88AB

22_88AB - 47 dmg

66KKB is NCc off stuns.
So it works after CH 1B or CH 46B (if they don't shake)

List CH 46B, 6AAA as a combo.
Its your best option in terms of guaranteed damage. 66B can be shaken out of.

Are you sure 66KKB is not a NCC (without them having to be stunned)? I think after the second K, the B is guaranteed.

Also, isn't 3BB at close range a NC (because of the launch)?

Are you sure 66KKB is not a NCC (without them having to be stunned)? I think after the second K, the B is guaranteed.

Also, isn't 3BB at close range a NC (because of the launch)?

3BB has never and currently isn't NC.

66KKB, if the 1st hit is CH, the 2nd is guaranteed, if the 2nd is CH, 3rd is guaranteed.
This does not make it NCc though.. 66KK is NCc.. There's no notation for the 2nd and 3rd hits :P But yes 2nd and 3rd are NCc

But 66KKB aren't NCc :P Lol.. If you're going to make a list, adding that in is going to look weird to newer players.

Seems to me that if you buffer 66B right after A+B you can go for a second non techable one due to the different Animation.

A+B~66B~66B for about 83 Damage. Tested against Kilik.

If you are too slow for the first 66B it wont work of course.

I'm confused, is asura dance guaranteed on regular hit or is it a training mode bug because it's listed here under counter hit.

Also, is 46B after WS B possible? Because I could have swore I saw someone doing that yesterday but it might have been off another stun.

I'm confused, is asura dance guaranteed on regular hit or is it a training mode bug because it's listed here under counter hit.

Also, is 46B after WS B possible? Because I could have swore I saw someone doing that yesterday but it might have been off another stun.
Asura is guaranteed on NH and CH.

46B after WS B isnt possible.

You probably saw MO A into 46B.

Asura is NC. I'll fix the opening post.

CH 3BB 6AAA seems to be guaranteed if you delay the 6AAA part rather than mashing it out right away after launching

MO A, 46B, MO A+G, 46A, 41236B(Festival of the Damned), B+K, 46B, 41236B(Asura Dance)
MO A, 46B, MO B+G, 46B(Festival of the Dead)

If thats too confusing basically
MO A, 46B, Festival of the Damned, Asura Dance
MO A, 46B, Festival of the Dead

Must be right next to them after MO A, if too far out it won't work.

Technical edit to appease BLDave-

"Technically" these are not true combos as the opponent can grapple break to get out of them. But the person cannot crouch, hit you, or get out of the way in time so it's good to mix these up with 6AAA as long as you don't overuse them.

Back