Kilik Combo Thread

I messed around in practice mode a bit and it seems that the last hit in 6AAA is ACable to Kilik's right if the 3BB hits at any range aside from super close. It definitely gets sketchy on an off-axis hit...
I'm not sure if Kilik retains enough advantage, but I think if they AC it, they end up behind you for the BT 2K / BT Asura mix-up. Can't test right now.

BT Asura and Normal Asura are both the same input.
When you are in BT, Just do Asura as if you weren't and it'll come out fine. There's not much need to "practice" it.

ExM: It depends on how your 6AAA hits the opponent, if you time it right it's guaranteed.
If you don't like using 6AAA as your ender, In situations when you can 6AAA. Just use 4A+B.
This will do several things.

A. Hit them on the ground, this does more damage than if you were to 6AAA. Off a close 22B this is like 70 damage IIRC.
B. Hit them while they are rolling, some people might try to roll behind you, they'll get hit.
C. They tech and eat more damage (Teching will result in resetting the combo scaling, but off a 22B the scaling is already dead)
D. They roll and block. Probably their best option, saves a little Soul Gauge lol
E. They 4G to block it, eat soul gauge damage and 4A+B's killer mixup.

OK, Im new to this forum, but I've been maining Kilik for close to a decade now, (SC1FTW!) so I hope you guys can take me seriously...

Doesnt 2K combo after all air comboes? Especially after ones ending in 6AAA.

I do this frequently because it sends people that arent paying attention into a really ugly loop.

My big damager is CH AAB - 6AA - (2K - WR B - 66B)- repeat parentheses. they try to attack after the 2K, but the WR B pulls Kiliks body back, and puts him low to the ground so as to dodge many attacks. which sets up for the string to continue...

/endattempttovalidatemyself

so anyways... Doesnt 2K combo after all of Kilik's air comboes? Its not much damage, but it puts you in a good position, and every little bit counts right?

Can't the enemy AC away from you after the 6AA? If they can AC far enough, they won't be hit by the 2K when they land.

Ok im not a kilik player but yesterday i was working on anti stuff against him and found this.

MO A, 46B, 66KKB, 6AAA.

I can't remember damage off the top of my head but if angled right your ringing out from a little bit past mid.
This combo, doesnt work on anyone under midsized (Ex: Amy). also tested that it cant be shoken

i didnt think all of that could combo, that would be so much rape...

but it might be good to throw out once in a while if you can get away with it.

Here is the best Kilik combo that i have found, i asked Saunic to reccord it, cause i sux doing Asura JF.

It's a 100% life bar combo!! Hard to pull it on match, but you can reach 70%-80% often. The 100% Version have 1 Tech Trap condition.

CH 88_22AB > W! > 3BB > W! > 1B > iFC A+B > Tech Trap Asura JF > W! > 66B AT

Well if you want garanted damage here the original combo that i was doing before founding this one :

CH 22_88AB > W! > 3BB > 1B > 44aB (Extra 6B+K if opponnent don't tech), it does near 70% damage.

Graaft did that Combo yesterday against me with the 44aB Ender.
It was so funny because he had to try like 10 attemts to get 22AB landing which gave me a free aB with Cervantes, but i knew what he was trying to do because i read your post on this day....and of course he got me once..absolutele ridiculous Damage. I had sooo much energy left...and then. Bam. Dead.

Thank God 22AB is unsafe.u

well wierd enough i tried it but realized I can't hit the GB Asura at ALL anymore, used to be if i REALLY tried i could, but i even went to practice for 2 hours and only got it once.....i can't do it i think i need help lol

Major probleme of thos combo it that :
- You have to be exactly face axis to wall
- You have to hit with a CH 22AB

Then for the Tech Trap version :
- Opponnent have to Tech after iFC A+B
- It Depend of Axis again to hit with the correct direction with Asura

Still, the 44aB version is applicable, i'am reasearching other move than can start with a BT wall splay.

Major probleme of thos combo it that :
- You have to be exactly face axis to wall
- You have to hit with a CH 22AB

I'm not home so I cant test it but could you start it with a CH 1B then CH 22AB? I'm not sure if it'd work but it's just an idea.

Ok im not a kilik player but yesterday i was working on anti stuff against him and found this.

MO A, 46B, 66KKB, 6AAA.

I can't remember damage off the top of my head but if angled right your ringing out from a little bit past mid.
This combo, doesnt work on anyone under midsized (Ex: Amy). also tested that it cant be shoken

Hmm, I don't believe the 66KKB is guaranteed, but I may be wrong. Can somebody confirm (or deny) this?

But then again, BB is also not guaranteed after MO A but so far nobody (not even high-level players) that I've met has been able to shake out of MO A fast enough to avoid it.

MO A can't be shaken.

46B can be Shaken.

46B CH into 66KKB is not a combo, opponnent can shake.

DmanXIIX > you are right, but tha mean you have to be 30° of axis before doing 1B CH, and then you can do a 22AB CH will cause a BT wall splat.

The best application that i can found actually is a Perfect GI near Wall, then 88_22AB

Or an opponnent who didn't shake a CH 46B

Edit: btw both after 1B CH and 46 CH the damage reduce will own your damage, so i don't if it really good

Back