Kilik Combo Thread

ok guys!
i tried it on computer , he air controlled the movie but not entirely , the last move(B) touched him on the ground!

anyway
i'll try to catch it and post it on youtube to show you(i should find a video capturer now lol)

If your talking about a launcher 22_88B is probably what you're referring to as stated above. If that's the case follow it up with A+K in close range and at mid and long range you can get 3kB 6B+K or some people prefer 3kB 2B+K.

I made a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the combo
you can see 70 in the end
it's very hard tough(for me )

hope you will not waste your time.

yes, i tried this combo
and i didnt knew the 6B+K in the end! very thanx to you!
but i didnt recorded it sorry.
also i discovered that we can use 6B+K in the end of 236 K (monument and K)
great move!

also i used usally 2B+K because of the charge (becomes suddenly MO) and give me some new choice of attacks.

This isn't 100% Guaranteed I don't think but here's something I've been having fun with;

A+B, 46B, 1B, 22_88B, Asura Dance, 66B - 123 Damage

i can record anything you guys want(just saying) like if you guys want me to demonstrate something or make a 8wayrun combo video :)

I've been trying to get off this Pro combo which I managed to do once on Video.

FOTD into Wall splat, followed by CH 3BB into JF Asura.

It's so pro but I can't make a video of it, can you? :)

i can record anything you guys want(just saying) like if you guys want me to demonstrate something or make a 8wayrun combo video :)

please showcase all of KilliK's guaranteed stable combos along with his tech traps please... thank you

I've been trying to get off this Pro combo which I managed to do once on Video.

FOTD into Wall splat, followed by CH 3BB into JF Asura.

It's so pro but I can't make a video of it, can you? :)

does it have to be a at tip for the wall splat, also are we talken the A or B grab and i see what i can do

A+B, 46B, 1B, 22_88B, Asura Dance, 66B - 123 Damage

ya this doesnt work unless the the 22B wall splats is that what you were talking about

ok so i was trying get the timing down on GB ASURA yesterday and while goofing off i WS astaroth and then grab him in the Fotd off the WS into Asura. i didnt know you could do this and ended up being a badass combo. anyone else used this before?

Monument K WS into Fotd is some badass stuff. you can get the Fotd off of many of his WS moves. i did 236 k into WS into Festival of the Dead into WS, hoping i could BP B a forceblock but doesn't work. usually after a FotDead into WS a BP B is a forceblock.

Has anyone mentioned 44AA , 6B+K. Not that good of a combo, and im not even sure if it is one but always when i have used it it works.

Yeah, 44AA 6B+K is combo, there is 8_2 5 BB 6B+K who is combo too.
Does anybody know a techtrap after only 44AA?

(I don't speak english usually, I'm french)

One good wall combo is 85 BB - W! - 46B - 1B - 66KKB - W! - 66B. The start has to be to the left of the opponent thats why i didn't include the 25 BB I've found that the 46B dosn't hit after the wallsplat. It's a good combo for about 80 damage and it looks cool. Also doin the 1B on a counter and u get the stun follow it up with 66KKB get the launch and go into 6AAA.

Back