Kilik Combo Thread

Oh that's right I forgot to factor in the angle. The GI near a wall is a genius idea. It actually really increases the chances of pulling off the combo.

I tested it out it's quite good. Even if you were a little off axis and missed the second wall splat it's still great damage. Personally I would prefer to finish with 44 aB because I don't have to worry about the tech. Also it's likely that in a match you won't nail this combo right away so you might not even need the full 100%. But the tech trap version is still usefull.

There is a ton of good info on here. I'm trying to graduate from a decent Kilik to a skilled Kilik, and the stuff I've read on here and watched in some of the videos is impressive.

Anyway... I was training earlier and found the following.

MO :A:, :4::6::B:, :4::K::B: does about 59 damange.
MO :A:, :4::6::B:, :6::A::A::A: does about 50

Is the :4::K::B: at the end blockable?

So the great ringout combo FOTD->Asura, I noticed the Asura is AC'able as far as influencing the direction - they can't avoid the damage. This being said, as I've learned Kilik, I've lost a few ring outs this way.

I suppose my thoughts now are doubled. Am I doing something wrong (timing-wise?) that makes the Asura AC'able to avoid RO? Lastly, when I'm decently close to the edge, I like to FOTD->3kB to ensure my ringout, as even the 'ground slide' from the 3kB will ring them out - are there any other fun or good options after FOTD you guys like to use?

Lastly, when I play Raph and I beat someone; as they are in a death stun, I usually B them then throw them. I like to throw people when I win! It's fun! And delayed, it can make the match last long after your victory and annoy them! :D I haven't found a good way to do this with Kilik. Anyone know of an attack that will leave the enemy in a throwable part of their death stun? Even a FOTD'able stun? :D

LOL at last part.
But the Asura is always AC'able i believe. But it's not a great change and if you are closer to the edge it wouldn't matter, but it is AC'able in general. But ya for me just a good 4B, 3kB, and awesomely 6B+K which doesn't always hit.

for the last part though, i've done it a lot but most of those wins are with 2K, or kB or something cheesey. Most of the attacks would knock their ass down or out

Ayone use MO A, 66B?

In my testing I haven't been able to get the 66B AT down 100%. I don't know if it's a timing issue or what, but the input feels almost identical in execution speed to WS B, 66B. However, when the AT does land it does 54 damage (same as WS B, 66B), more than MO A, 46B, 6AAA.

Also, 6K, WS, 66B does 60+ damange I believe.

Sorry. In my mind WS means wall splat and WR means while rising. I meant...

6K, <W>, 66B does 60+ damage.

I need some help with with my timeing of a move, or maybe I'm just totally failing this move lol, I can do all of kilks moves except JF ASURA and this move >.< the 22_88b into 3kb, I can't seem to get the 3kb lol, I always end up doing 3b...does any one know if I am trying to do the move to soon, or to late. Also on the off chance i do finally do the 3kb, it usually whiffs lol badly >.< so what am I doing wrong?

I need some help with with my timeing of a move, or maybe I'm just totally failing this move lol, I can do all of kilks moves except JF ASURA and this move >.< the 22_88b into 3kb, I can't seem to get the 3kb lol, I always end up doing 3b...does any one know if I am trying to do the move to soon, or to late. Also on the off chance i do finally do the 3kb, it usually whiffs lol badly >.< so what am I doing wrong?

In my exp, if you just get 3B, you did it too soon. A lot of people jump the gun. 22_88B launch has a lot of recovery; learn to wait.

Additionally, if it hit them really close, 3kB will miss. Most use A+K here.

After the airborne 3kB, 6B+K is guranteed - more damage on techer.

The 6B+K is guaranteed out of 22_88B, 3kB? I'm usually within range for the A+K, which does more damange than 3kB following 22_88B, so I don't experiment much with 3kB.

22_88B into 3kB only works on tip range of the 22B (Which is the range you should be as Kilik, so it comes naturally after a while) 22_88B, 3kB, 6B+K is guaranteed. People who tech take more damage.

HOWEVER.

After FOTD, if you step forward and 3kB, 6B+K. The 6B+K can be tech-ed to AVOID damage.

I found something that I think is pretty good I need people to test it out and make sure it's guaranteed.

Basically if you hit the opponent with CH 11_77 B you can use 4 A+B which usually gives about 42-51 points of damage. The only catch is that you have to hit them head on and you. So for instance if your opponent had their back turned or if you hit their left side_right side it won't connect at all or only a few hit's will connect make it not worth going for. Also if the first hit misses they can tech I think so you have to make sure all the hits are connecting. But in my own experience I usually hit them with it head on so it's quite useful.

When you first use it you might think it's not guaranteed at all but play around with it and you'll get it. And once you anticipate doing it it's really not hard to know if you hit them at the correct side. So play around with it and let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: It only seems to land on Astaroth. I'll try other big characters.

EDIT: I tried it on Rock Siegfried Nightmare worked pretty well. Cervantes and Zasalamel worked somewhat. Didn't work on Kilik don't think it'll land on any small characters but at the very least this seems to work consistently enough on Astaroth using 11 B as opposed to 77 B.

DMANXIIX:

The answer to your riddle is this. Most Kilik's do not know this but it seems u have stumbled on it backwards.

11_77B - 4B+K is guaranteed: 45-Damage no tech, 56-Damage tech in every direction. So u may want to do this instead of the one you stubled on backwards.

The trick is finding out how its guaranteed on which characters as well as why.

The 11 or the 77 is the key.

For example 11B or 77B is guaranteed vs. Astaroth, Rock, and Voldo. On the other hand vs. other characters knowing whether to use 11 or 77 is the key. I don't know if any of u have ever played VF before but some combos are dependent on which directions the opponents feet are alligned or facing. For example my PS3 is broke so i'm not 100% sure but Hilde and Cass's feet are aligned either to the foreground or the outerground. Since the only way to escape this setup is to tech right after getting hit with the 11B or 77B u will know which one gurantees the 4B+K by testing it in training. For Cass I believe its 11B and for Hilde 77B.

In my testing, 11_77B, 4A+K is partially guaranteed. I'm going to assume that Kilik is on the 1P side for the next part.

Assuming the 11-77B lands, the 4A+B will not land in a few circumstances.

1) The opponent techs in the direction of the 11_77B. For instance, if you use 11B, the opponent can avoid the 4A+K by teching left. If you use 77B, the opponent can avoid the 4A+K teching right.

2) If the you land 11_77B at it's maximum range, the opponent can avoid 4A+K by teching backward.

3) Occasionally Kilik can land 11_77B while being slightly off axis (not oriented facing the opponent). In this situation, 4A+B will simply miss.

This is not really a combo that I'm about to post, its just basicly a move that I have done a few times on accident, and now i can do it consistently. Heaven Monument Fall is done by (p1 side) 236 A+B then k but if you hit k really fast, like as soon as u hit ab, you will go up on your pole with little, to no fire, and won't make the unblockable sound, not really usefull, but it could make your opponent kinda freeze for a half a second and wonder wtf lol. Not sure if this is a known move flaw or not, but kinda fun/ handy to do lol.

I succeded this combo
sorry if it's old , but it's seems guaranteed! o__o

11__77B , 66KKB O__O, and the damages are 72 O__O'

I'll test it with computer edge master

also there is a funny combo juggle
11__77B ,8K , it's weak but kinda funny.^^

tell me your thoughts about it.

edit
tried on computer
and even with the air control i got the 72 but it's fuckin hard to perform
not guaranteed finally , sometimes it works , sometimes the computer escapes and the damages reduces to 50/40

Are you sure you don't have 11_77B confused with something else? I tested out the combo and it doesn't land. Kilik hops right over the opponent. I tried it at different ranges and angles to so that wasn't the issue. Also what character(s) did you try it on?

Are you sure you don't have 11_77B confused with something else? I tested out the combo and it doesn't land. Kilik hops right over the opponent. I tried it at different ranges and angles to so that wasn't the issue. Also what character(s) did you try it on?

Oh sorry
but i think it's that 11__77B , the long/mid launcher of kilik.
also i tried this combo on astaroth for the moment.

already when he is in the air, begin immediatly 66KKB

also the 11_77B , 8K is easyer but weak damages. kinda funky combo ^^'

Back