Kogarasumaru May 2009 Results

Jaxel

Administrator
Before I go on to the results, I would like to point out that I am now MISSING a Dualshock 3 controller! This is the THIRD Dualshock 3 controller that I have lost at these tournaments! This is starting to get unacceptable. I want everyone who came to my tournament and has a Dualshock 3 to please turn over their controllers. On the top-right of the sticker on the back, it should be a serial number.

Normally, the number should read: CECHZC2U...

However, if the serial number reads: CECHZC2J... its mine! I want it back. This serial number means that its a JP not a US controller. I will not process videos from this tournament until someone returns my controller, or someone gives me a new DS3 to replace it.

http://www.8wayrun.com/ranking.php?do=event&eid=102

[bracket]102[/bracket]

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 205
Good stuff Dreamkiller! Glad to finally see a bonus character take first! :)

So is it time for a ban Scheherazade thread? :P

I wanna vids!!!

please guys check the back of your controlers and see if someone took it by mistake...

(BTW Jaxel when we have tournies here we ID all the event controllers... nothing fancy only a small sticker between the controller sticks... it might prevent anyone to taking it accidentally)

Wait, Max won SC4 ?! Badass man !! Congrades !! :D And of course congrades to KDZ and Jaxel. :D Sorry to hear about your remote again Jaxel. You know what you should do too, if you still have sixaxis controllers, only let people use sixaxis for the tournement this way its not really a lose for you. If not, you can probably get them like dirt cheap too since the DS3 is the new fad. Again, sorry i wasn't able to make it to this tournement. Ill definitlly bring the thunder for the next. :D

Heard about this from genver; good job Woahzz for making grand finals. Way to give Ivy players some hope. XD

Congrats placers, this tourney was hella fun, yo wassup with this, Something unique and Mgv's friend controller was also taken : ( , what the hell yall.So bring all 3 of them they shit back.

lol and here I thought Dave up here was the only one using Shehrheahreahehzod. Except Maxx is actually a Calibur player. That's a scary thought.

Maxx is a fucking scrub.

:)

GGs everyone, fun times bullshitting since i barely play this game anymore. Maxx: No dreams shall be safe.

Chuck you're gonna have to tell me what was said by you and Malice to prompt Fox to yell out MORE IGNORANCE, PLEASE! Jay's probably not getting that pad back, so I won't be able to see the vids.

Honestly Jay, you should just cancel the France invitational in July. That'll get results real fucking quick.

Man im sorry J. I can not believe that this is the third one. People please check your controllers.
And Maxx. congrats

wish i coulda stayed longer and i wasnt able to come back.. but next month i'll be there.. nice seeing everybody again. ;o)

wow its a damn shame that such a great event of over 30 people was ruined by a bunch of thieves...... BTW Good shit maxx and john.

Good shit DK and WOAAHHZZ! Let's continue to step it up, because the world isn't ready for the East Coast at EVO!

And someone please make sure to return Jaxel's controller if it was accidentally taken. He's been a great supporter of the community running these tournaments and administrating this site so it'd be a shame if something like this continues to happen.

Special shout out to voice of Soul Calibur KIT for his 28th birthday coming up. Here's to you man.

Okay... I now have another reason to be unhappy about this weekend... Who was sitting on the hood of my car on Saturday night? The hood of my car now has two big and permanent dents which can not be bannged out.

Back