Kogarasumaru Pre-Evo 2009 Bilingual Bloodfest!

Niichts, they work with very little to no lag...

I just wish the REVERSE was possible, but Microsoft is a bunch of fucking assholes.

xman31 - trust me its gonna be fun...just watch ur shit...sad really...

im going to do that hope i can make it because i would love to come.
I'm going to try and come to this one, again. Hopefully, I'll actually be able to make this one. Also I assume you've heard of this: http://gizmodo.com/5156500/cross-battle-adapter-brings-xbox-360-controller-to-ps3-with-rumble , i was curious from somebody who knows what they're talking about if they're actually reliable. [I know a lot of you hate 360 controllers to begin with, that aside]

360 controllers are not that bad lol.

DAM LMAO did anyone ever get robbed at these tourneys because this will be my first one so im looking forward to this.

It hasn't happened in a really long time until last month. Prior to last month we hadn't seen theft at Jay's place since the Naruto players were showing up for their crappy game. You should be fine, and yes they are a lot of fun and definitely worth checking out, especially since competition from another country is coming. You should be able to see and play some really great matches.

Nice title change. :D Too bad about the french. :p Are we doing wildcard again too ?? I got a few surprises we can use for it. XD

Niichts, they work with very little to no lag...

I just wish the REVERSE was possible, but Microsoft is a bunch of fucking assholes.

Nice, Gonna order one up right now then, and I'll do my best to show up for this one~
Stuff kept interfering ... I don't think I've been there since like, November.
Need to practice too, havn't had a main char since people started complaining about Hilde and I got sick of using her.

Schedule, Rules and Pricing for this event has changed...

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
  • Saturday 2:00 PM - Street Fighter 4 Singles
  • Saturday 6:00 PM - Soulcalibur 4 Singles
  • Sunday 12:00 PM - BlazBlue Singles
  • Sunday 4:00 PM - Virtua Fighter 5 Singles
  • Sunday 4:00 PM - Soulcalibur 4 3v3 Teams
GAME AND HOUSE FEES:
  • $20 Soulcalibur 4 Singles
  • $10 Street Fighter 4 Singles
  • $10 Virtua Fighter 5 Singles
  • $10 BlazBlue Singles
  • $10 Soulcalibur 4 Teams
There will be no hard liquor at this event. From now on, I am restricting the heavy drinking. You can still bring beer and wine, but I will not permit hard liquors such as vodka and rum. The drinking is getting out of hand and you guys knew this was coming.

BTW... I need people to bring TVs and consoles to this event, we didn't have enough last time.

Can I get a list of who from out of the country is coming to this event? I've already spoken to a few of you over AIM and I will house anyone who comes from out of the country. You just need to get to the Metropark train station on your own.

I know of the following players coming from France:

Malek
Kira
Oni
Kayane
Hayate
Saitoh
DTN
Kero
Keev
PapyDanone ?

Who will be coming from Canada? And will there be anyone else coming from out of the country?

Lol I'll arrive one day later, the 12th july for 01:00pm, then i won't be there but the other frenchies will be ...

I'm so disappointed.

And your list is false :

I can assure you that Hayate, Saitoh, Kero, Nob, Humphrey will be there. I don't know about Malek's group, i know they'll be there for EVO and Nats but i'm not sure for NYC. DTN and Keev won't come.

I spoke to Malek and Kira, they will make it... Sunday will be the Team Tournament, so you can at least make that I hope.

So the French list stands at:

Malek
Kira
Oni
Hayate
Saitoh
Kero
Nob
Humphrey
Kayane ?
PapyDanone ?

Oh my god ! I'll have to do a tournament whereas i'll just arrive after a long trip haha, i hope i'll do that well then!

Yeah the list is correct.

I think i can make it to this let me take off of work now then. Yay my first offline tourney if i can make it lol.
I know it says bring you own controller but i dont have a PS3, so im a lil stuck there

I think i can make it to this let me take off of work now then. Yay my first offline tourney if i can make it lol.
I know it says bring you own controller but i dont have a PS3, so im a lil stuck there

If you're using pad you'll be fine, someone will lend you theirs. Just be respectful of it, of course.

Any frenchies who are getting housing from me... remember to bring your own blankets!

Remember, I need people to bring TVs, consoles and games!

Back