[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

zer0kage

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys. What plans are there for Evo2013? Hope to get some games with you dudes + join a side tourney etc.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
I'm already working on Weeklies at Game works. If anyone wants to come out for some SC2, 4, 5, I'll be there. =)

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
I'll be at Gameworks tomorrow after 5:30 PM. It's BYOC freeplay, I'm bringing a PS3 with 2, 4 and 5. More setups is never bad!

xXNightSkyXx

[08] Mercenary
I'll be at Gameworks tomorrow after 5:30 PM. It's BYOC freeplay, I'm bringing a PS3 with 2, 4 and 5. More setups is never bad!
Cool! I'll make it down there and try to get some friends to go. I haven't played in years so i'm going to be bad,but now is the time to get my feet wet.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
Cool! I'll make it down there and try to get some friends to go. I haven't played in years so i'm going to be bad,but now is the time to get my feet wet.
I posted in the Vegas Calibur facebook group too, we should have a good turnout tonight!

REVAS1601

[09] Warrior
I'm up for some SC4 until 6 comes out. (I ignored 5 all together, GI should never cost meter...) Whats the schedule on these meet ups at gameworks? Weekend stuff?