[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
I'm up for some SC4 until 6 comes out. (I ignored 5 all together, GI should never cost meter...) Whats the schedule on these meet ups at gameworks? Weekend stuff?
Every Tuesday! Come over tonight, I'll play some 4 with you.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
Same can be said of your Cassandra. It was so much fun messing around with 4 again, despite it's drawbacks. I hope to see you next Tuesday!

REVAS1601

[09] Warrior
I'll try and make it for sure! Who ever had that Sophi also introduced me to a solid safe curb stomp. Amazing stuff.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
I was there at 5:45, and turned on the game, then my PS3 just shut down. Tried again and it wouldn't turn on... waited a bit, and it shuts down after 20 seconds now, claiming overheating. I need to get it fixed. I'm so sorry... =(

xXNightSkyXx

[08] Mercenary
Hey again! I'm going to come out on the 23rd and Im bringing more people then I did last time and a couple setups. Is it possible to get in early and set up? I just wanted to know if they let you in before or around 5:30? Also I wanna know if we are allow to eat in there? I want to bring something in for everyone to celebrate soul calibur 6. Maybe cupcakes or something.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
Hey again! I'm going to come out on the 23rd and Im bringing more people then I did last time and a couple setups. Is it possible to get in early and set up? I just wanted to know if they let you in before or around 5:30? Also I wanna know if we are allow to eat in there? I want to bring something in for everyone to celebrate soul calibur 6. Maybe cupcakes or something.
I usually set up around 5:30, they don't mind.

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
People are apparently going to be at PSG later tonight if anyone wants to make it out. I'll re-post when I head over.