[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

hahaha aight. i'll use 33B then. or 66:B lol
Oh, i forgot to mention that I'm going to FSAK in sept. I need all the offline training i can get. what's funny is that it'll be the 1st tourney i've actually competed in and it'll most likely be the last SC4 tourney lol should be fun. so i need help so i can rep vegas :)

Better get up to NorCal sometime so I can teach you all the new tricks! I have a video I'm working on, but I keep putting it off....

hahaha aight. i'll use 33B then. or 66:B lol
Oh, i forgot to mention that I'm going to FSAK in sept. I need all the offline training i can get. what's funny is that it'll be the 1st tourney i've actually competed in and it'll most likely be the last SC4 tourney lol should be fun. so i need help so i can rep vegas :)

Cool i'll see you there then.

Yo! I'll be back in Vegas for one night only on July 15th. Let me know what's up. If it's not doable, no prob. Again it's such short notice and only for one night so I understand. I'll just spend the night trying to hit on my boss instead. lol

edit: Nice, Rayikin. You're one and only tourney should be awesome with all those great players that should be there. Good luck bro. Yeah, so you should hit me up on the 15th to get that extra practice. ;)

IFB: Thanks for the tips, but Rayikin is right. I know where I was weak against Ivy, and I'll look that stuff up. But its cool. I know you're a cool dude, and it's all good.

That should be good. Hopefully I can get a few things worked out on my offline. I'm really trying to adopt full on step guarding rather than 8wayrunning. Im' also making a punish list for Voldo :P Though sadly hi lows are not always as punishable as I'd like with the pushback.

CNP- if i don't have work that week then we're gaming! I'm gonna try some other characters... like amy lol I picked her up a few days ago... and i feel pretty confident with her but could use some pointers on how to get more flow with her. Or maybe just more offline practice. i'll let you know before you head out if i have work. see you then! pEACE!

Well I got a few new tricks. Hoping this will help me. Adapting stepping over 8wayrunning as an only means of movement is still weird but it's startin to finally show some results in strategy and spacing.

This thread looks dead, but I thought I'd drop in and say I was in town until the 17th. I actually don't have a valid driver's license for the time being so getting together might be tough, but yeah...I'm here lol...

I haven't played since Evo, but I'm up for a meet. I work 9-6 every week day so if we could work around that. Contacting Rayikin is probably the best bet to pull this off.

I'll shoot him a text sometime in the next couple of days then. Also, I can drive now so that's taken care of lol.

EDIT: Ivy, you should shoot him a text, I don't have my phone's charger with me >_>. I leave Friday so Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday :D

I'm in Vegas! Nellis Air Force Base to be exact. Anyone wanna play some SC4? You can catch me on aim or send me a msg on xboxlive. Also I'll check the forums again.

Aw sorry micro. I've been busy as fuck with work and a wedding I was prepping for. My schedule is freed up largely and my friend is actually starting an SSF4, SC, and other fighters club through a website to get more people (ill get it later), as well I'm getting a big screen and setting up my garage as a game room and can start hosting ones myself. I haven't had contact with Rayikin and I'm gonna be hella disappointed if he didn't show, he's way too good to not be competing.

Soo i'll see what happens, apparently his last fighting game party was a success.

i'll see what i can do stainless...we're ps3 however.

Keep in touch, but it looks like my friend is going through this saturday with the party and im gonna scope out the potential of it being a biweekly event, and if all goes well im gonna start trying to work in any surviving 8way members the NEXT time. Wanna make sure it's cool with him first.

SSF4, SSBB, and MvC2 is also expected at these so we'll see.

I guess I'll bring it up here. Seems like the guy I met at that party was Mr. Fanboy.

Not sure how much the host of the parties is up for having all the 8wayrun people there, but if we found any other place to do it where we could have either an 8wayrun exclusive thing or even another party like it then that'd also be cool. But as it stands I'm starting to think that the group that shows up at that party is a fixed group of the host's friends.

So. Anyone have any ideas? Another big SC get-together would be awesome.

Back