Leixia Matchup Chart Discussion Thread

She can crybaby everything he has after a KND and he cant punish her for shit.
Oreo can"t he backstep tho and maybe bait out crybaby? then do 44B, 6k2, 66B. And alot of people can't punish leixia hard really...sorry i don't know too much about her since I just started using her

Oreo can"t he backstep tho and maybe bait out crybaby? then do 44B, 6k2, 66B. And alot of people can't punish leixia hard really...sorry i don't know too much about her since I just started using her
He can backstep but she can confirm whether or not he does that and just get up or roll.

Crybaby takes away a lot of his 44B force blocks, which is the #1 source of Ezio's guard damage. Oreo has a point on this. The damage he gets for punishing crybaby with 2K is laughable compared to the damage he misses out on compared to guard burst damage, and his 2K's short range means it doesn't even always punish crybaby.

His stomp punishes the hell out of crybaby on most of his better KND setups. Even if crybaby hits, she's still in a mixup afterwards. His 22K is the best Guard damage move he's got. Better than 44B imo. He doesn't exactly need force blocks.

His 2K also beats a lot of her frame traps because it's so low to the ground. You can't even 9B him reliably on a correct read. He controls more space and has more damage.

But even with all that it's still not enough to make Leixia stop her offense. That's why I'd say even.

His 2K also beats a lot of her frame traps because it's so low to the ground. You can't even 9B him reliably on a correct read. He controls more space and has more damage.
Use 9K? 9K is imo is almost as good as 9B. The only drawback is that its -14 on block.
Also dont forget that Leixia can get 70 damage for every ducked grab and blocked 6k2.

My opinion on Leixia's matchups

Leixia vs Leixia - 5/5
Leixia vs Z.W.E.I - 5/5
Leixia vs Aeon - 5/5
Leixia vs Maxi - 5/5
Leixia vs Raph - 5/5
Leixia vs Mitsu - 5/5
Leixia vs Tira - 5/5
Leixia vs Voldo - 5/5
Leixia vs Xiba - 5/5
Leixia vs Yoshi - 5/5
Leixia vs Nightmare - 5/5