Leixia Q&A/General Strategy Thread

That was pretty much my guess. I hear the "As my mother" part, but I can't tell if she says "said" or "thought" or "taught" or something else after that. I guess only the profile and quote sfx test will clear it up if they even have it in SCV.

That was pretty much my guess. I hear the "As my mother" part, but I can't tell if she says "said" or "thought" or "taught" or something else after that. I guess only the profile and quote sfx test will clear it up if they even have it in SCV.
Yeah. I don't know if she says said, it just makes sense.. lol

Since the ws k, does not hit grounded, what is the fastest move to hit grounded now? I assume it is 3b, but I want to ask people who have played the game now. I am really going to miss that.

did you guys see Kayane play at that French tourney and WIN? she beat the soot out of her opponents with Leixia. Leixia has an incredible offensive game as well as a solid defensive game for those cautious players. she's well rounded.

Played some Lexy last night. Day 1 SCV for me. I disagree with her having a lot of trouble fighting long range zoners. However, I did lose to Siegfried quite a bit. Thing is with WS B(BE), and her 3B which has good range and TCs now, she can hold her own there.

The biggest issue with Sieg right now is his damage output. One mistake can give him the life lead in most situations. I haven't been able to react to some of the newer stance lows yet, but over time, I'm sure that'll be less of a problem.

did you guys see Kayane play at that French tourney and WIN? she beat the soot out of her opponents with Leixia. Leixia has an incredible offensive game as well as a solid defensive game for those cautious players. she's well rounded.
I missed the stream action unfortunately. I hope there's an archive somewhere.

I dabbled in some training mode to look for some useful moves (to my standard of 3d game knowledge) and just tried to fare against few other players online. I was fighting Sabin's Siegfried, who's probably learning the game too and Justin Wong's Xiba.

edit: Found archive of the stream. Looks like I missed how useful some of these other moves are but they require some conditions to execute.

I'd like to dominate my opponents with as little effort as possible. Preferably while i'm sipping my latte and writing and posting on my face book blog.

Can anyone recommend me 5 moves to spam with leixia ?

I'd like to dominate my opponents with as little effort as possible. Preferably while i'm sipping my latte and writing and posting on my face book blog.

Can anyone recommend me 5 moves to spam with leixia ?

WS B, WS B BE, BT B+K, 33BB, 3B and 2A. Sorry that's six.

Hmm.. She seems relatively safe, though. Is she not?
Kayane definitely spent quite some time on the game, more than her opponents at the tournament for sure since she was mauling some of those guys. So I think her usage was a bit more safe or she just played it on the fact that the other people weren't used to countering it properly and they may have been just a tad late since Kayane had the BE move coming out and tagging them.

Leixia's move description for that thing says it's safer to use at a distance. So I'm going to assume it's heavy enough on negative frames after block. Just not exactly enough to be punished but counter hit.

Back