Leixia Q&A/General Strategy Thread

What should happen:
Natsu knocked you down and is going to do a bomb. Leixia is in perfect crybaby position and it interrupts the bomb.

What happens way too often:
Natsu knocked you down and is going to do a bomb. Leixia is in perfect crybaby position and does WR A+B. You now just lost a significant portion of your health and may even lose more if Natsu gets an air throw.

It's useful against Viola too, but the glitch just makes it too risky to use.

Last edited:
It's better to get hit by a 2K than to block a huge slow move that wrecks your guard and/or gives them advantage.

What are some good lows for Leixia? I use her frequently, but I notice my low game with her isn't good because I feel most of them super slow and obvious.. what are some good lows that should be worked into my gameplay?

What are some good lows for Leixia? I use her frequently, but I notice my low game with her isn't good because I feel most of them super slow and obvious.. what are some good lows that should be worked into my gameplay?
2k and iWS A+B.
She doesn't really have "mixup" lows. You just have to sprinkle them in every once in a while. Learn iWS A+B though.

Is there an easier way to do the instant WS A? I know that it's a good horizontal, and also what is good to followup with assuming there is no CE available?

***Disclaimer I know that few people will see this XD

Is there an easier way to do the instant WS A? I know that it's a good horizontal, and also what is good to followup with assuming there is no CE available?

***Disclaimer I know that few people will see this XD
Been a long, long time since I played this game, but I think if you get the step counter with WRA you can combo into AA BE or 3B.

I'm dabbling in this every now and again, coming in with stuff I picked up from Tekken 7. More movement, more CH fishing, more whiff punishment. The fact that I move around like a Tekken player now kind of makes me want to use Pyrrha way more because she is definitely suited to it, but I still feel like Leixia is the glove that fits best. So speaking of CH fishing, I hit 1A CH a lot more often than I used to, and on some characters I get AA BE. I was under the impression that it works on height 3 or greater; is that correct? Is there something more to it?

I'm dabbling in this every now and again, coming in with stuff I picked up from Tekken 7. More movement, more CH fishing, more whiff punishment. The fact that I move around like a Tekken player now kind of makes me want to use Pyrrha way more because she is definitely suited to it, but I still feel like Leixia is the glove that fits best. So speaking of CH fishing, I hit 1A CH a lot more often than I used to, and on some characters I get AA BE. I was under the impression that it works on height 3 or greater; is that correct? Is there something more to it?
Should work on everyone at close range except Viola, Algol, Voldo, Hilde, Both Pyrrhas and herself. Probably works on everyone at the wall, but there's better wall options.

Back