Lost Swords

honestech AV cable recorder box that can only record at 720 x 480 interlaced video

recording is just the 1st step, it's the video processing that made it look the way it did, but you can see that the video is still nowhere near as clean and sharp as real 720p videos.

Last edited:

Cassandra from Lost Swords in SC5. A little buggy, and it proves skytoast's point above about this not working as something you can normally play around with as the moveset has some major bugs when used in SC5 (for instance, blocking didn't work ever). End of the video shows Amy's moveset which should be the same moveset being added to LS tomorrow.

I really wish I could play with Cassandra and other veteran beloved characters in SC5 on my Xbox 360......., but.... :(

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

Amy unlock key depends on soul edge fragments? wtf is this shit? we literally need to grind for at least 10 days just to get her, fuck this
Wow. That's some major BS. But, I finally have a chance at my character, so looks like I'll just have to start grinding.

EDIT: everyone feel free to add me and use me whenever you play the SE scramble so I can get bonus fragments lol 5432138638

Last edited:
Whoo, I have 396 soul edge fragments!

... only 85304 to go :[

Yeah, I think I'll give up on unlocking Amy. The previous random key drop system I felt was pretty bad, but this is just ridiculous. It reminds me of the unlock system for Eliza in Tekken Revolution.

for those of your below level 40, does your pro SC skills help you in very hard scramble? just wondering how you guys deal with input reading AI's.

for those of your below level 40, does your pro SC skills help you in very hard scramble? just wondering how you guys deal with input reading AI's.
The AI for me on hard doesn't stop blocking I can't even get past there yet... Plus I'm a 2P player so I can't fight properly on 1P side :/

LOL input reading > skill. Plus, this game rewards mashing, not coherent thoughts.

Sigh, goodbye all of my free time. Hopefully my Pyrrha will level up in the process and I can do Very Hard more easily. Plus, betting more AP might help. Maybe. :( the things I do for Amy.

LOL input reading > skill. Plus, this game rewards mashing, not coherent thoughts.

Sigh, goodbye all of my free time. Hopefully my Pyrrha will level up in the process and I can do Very Hard more easily. Plus, betting more AP might help. Maybe. :( the things I do for Amy.
The things I'm going to do for Amy is play Soulcalibur IV her style is the same anyway aha

FFFFFUCK! I used up most of my AP potions for the Silver Drake mission. I'm down to 6 now. Of course I level up and my AP resets right when my shit is at it's highest. Also my player code is 5432021435. Add me and please dont take me off like...AHEM...MuffinMan123 did me.

Back